JFL at white women

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
And their 4b movement (aka white genocide)

Just keep killing your race

Whilst the average Nigerian woman gives birth to 5.2 kids on average the average European gives birth to 1.46 ( mathematically you need 2.0001 to maintain the same population)
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Dance Dnb GIF by BuzzFeed
We Are One Dancing GIF by Abel Xanders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ggg.tv, dna_cel and 4 others
Isn’t 4b Korean?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Isn’t 4b Korean?
Many western women have started to do it not knowing they have the best rights of all women :feelshaha:
Foids can never be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
1.46 which also include lot of mixed babies. Ethnic guy more babies vs white guy too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, dna_cel, yandex99 and 1 other person
Poor lil feller's seething in jealousy over white folks.

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

• JFL
“White women are the most beautiful”

White women:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, normie_joe, dna_cel and 3 others
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Jealous of what
Where are your museums and statues showing evidence of "we were kangz and shiet." I guess your ancestors destroyed them as well, uh? "We will prove to the future that today we were Kangs. And shiet. After we build our great statues and document our kangz achievements, we will then destroy it because ... well, just because."

Black Panther Wakanda Forever GIF by Marvel Studios

• Hmm...
White women are literal baboons i swear. I feel bad for white bhais that they have to put up with their shit. I'd kill myself if i was surrounded by white femoids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, HeightPilledum and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
The west has fallen:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, sub5c3l and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
and a lot of the kids in nigeria die from many reasons like starvation hunting more aggression goes on

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
@Achilles white women are having less children in europe and american

only time they have more than 1 is with a ethnic male

@Achilles white women are having less children in europe and american

only time they have more than 1 is with a ethnic male
Lol cope

meanwhile japanese and south korean women are having ZERO kids and only fuck non asian dudes. exticnt in 1 generation
damn this gook is coping his ass off holy shit. like actual delusion tier territory. sad reality for many asian cucks

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
its brutal for whites

in 2024

europe is over ran by ethnic males looking to breed white women

white women in america sorority type goes to party to fuck ethnic men only

white brah are left online coping to barrett and chico and thinking they can get women but stays at home

im sure u are a virgin brah

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
its brutal for whites

in 2024

europe is over ran by ethnic males looking to breed white women

white women in america sorority type goes to party to fuck ethnic men only

white brah are left online coping to barrett and chico and thinking they can get women but stays at home

im sure u are a virgin brah

lol lil gook stop saying brah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bro keeps making up more cuck fantasies to jerk his 4 inch penis to
ive slayed 50+ white girls lil buddy and reject and ignore the asian chicks chasing my dick.
seethe more bitch, ignored

lol lil gook stop saying brah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bro keeps making up more cuck fantasies to jerk his 4 inch penis to
ive slayed 50+ white girls lil buddy and reject and ignore the asian chicks chasing my dick.
seethe more bitch, ignored
cope brah

u fuck zero white women

most white female see being with a white brah as vanila they want that interracial sex

primal interracial only

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, MrGlutton and iblamechico
And their 4b movement (aka white genocide)

Just keep killing your race

Whilst the average Nigerian woman gives birth to 5.2 kids on average the average European gives birth to 1.46 ( mathematically you need 2.0001 to maintain the same population)
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Dance Dnb GIF by BuzzFeed
We Are One Dancing GIF by Abel Xanders
I don't care to tell you the truth, you know why? Cause only when whites are backed into a corner and outnumbered will we get our shit together and be able to really rule again. Dominate would be a better word. And in America that's what it will boil down to. Don't believe me look at the American penal system.

Whites represent the least amount of people locked up in the US but the Aryan Brotherhood is by far the most feared gang in our prisons, committing more than 60% of all gang related murders within the system nationwide.

Sadly I'm not certain it will happen in my lifetime. When whites in the US begin to really suffer do to beginning to become significantly outnumbered, and the right ones inevitably band together, you're all fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
I don't care to tell you the truth, you know why? Cause only when whites are backed into a corner and outnumbered will we get our shit together and be able to really rule again. Dominate would be a better word. And in America that's what it will boil down to. Don't believe me look at the American penal system.

Whites represent the least amount of people locked up in the US but the Aryan Brotherhood is by far the most feared gang in our prisons, committing more than 60% of all gang related murders within the system nationwide.

Sadly I'm not certain it will happen in my lifetime. When whites in the US begin to really suffer do to beginning to become significantly outnumbered, and the right ones inevitably band together, you're all fucked.
4b movement is south korean bitches legit going full blown korean genocide, not white women lol. OP is a fag cuck poster like the gook incel i replied to earlier in the thread

• +1
4B movement is foids chimping out 6ft5in rich Chads who worships her isn't raining from the sky

• +1
The birth rate is going down in Africa. As countries develop, the birth rate goes down.

• +1
The birth rate is going down in Africa. As countries develop, the birth rate goes down.
Yeah but there are poor countries with low birth rates especially Asians idk why.

but when they come to the west they start breeding with white men

Examples?
Thailand 1.33
For comparison USA is 1.66

North Korea 1.8
Bhutan 1.4
China 1.16 ( yes China isn't rich due to large population)

In summary most Asian middle income countries have birth rates similar to that of Europe and USA but when they come to the west then start breeding like rats with white men

Thailand 1.33
For comparison USA is 1.66

North Korea 1.8
Bhutan 1.4
China 1.16 ( yes China isn't rich due to large population)

In summary most Asian middle income countries have birth rates similar to that of Europe and USA but when they come to the west then start breeding like rats with white men
China or Thailand aren't poor. They are medium-income countries. Way richer than Nigeria for example.

And Chinese and Thais don't have a lot of kids in the west.

u know if racists take over it will take them less than a year to genocide the entire african continent and repopulate it with whites?

our superiority is not resulting from numbers, never was

• JFL
China or Thailand aren't poor. They are medium-income countries. Way richer than Nigeria for example.

And Chinese and Thais don't have a lot of kids in the west.
JFL isn't Nigeria also middle income
But I get your point

u know if racists take over it will take them less than a year to genocide the entire african continent and repopulate it with whites?

our superiority is not resulting from numbers, never was
Whites are cucked in 2024 They ain't doing shit :feelsshh: