jfl at yall trying to fit some archetype

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
seriously your only goal is to get the max amount of sex? might just pay hookers. you are ready to sacrifice you identity to pretend to be someone who you really arent so 50% of women instead of 30% consider you ideal?

just looksmax in the way you feel yourself and if you have universally attractive features theres always some percentage of pussy that will find your niche attractive and youll enjoy life anyway

theres no need to pretend youre a dominant chad when you are really arent

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
cope

nichemaxxing is underrated

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
cope, vampiremaxxing rn

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625 and hopecel
cope

nichemaxxing is underrated
too many people are told to try and be a chad when its obvious that its not what they should be

• Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik and hopecel
seriously your only goal is to get the max amount of sex? might just pay hookers. you are ready to sacrifice you identity to pretend to be someone who you really arent so 50% of women instead of 30% consider you ideal?

just looksmax in the way you feel yourself and if you have universally attractive features theres always some percentage of pussy that will find your niche attractive and youll enjoy life anyway

theres no need to pretend youre a dominant chad when you are really arent
I agree with not becoming a professional actor just to get pussy lol.

but being dominant isn't necessarily pretending. Its in every guy's personality, it just gets suppressed when living as a subhuman, recipient to disgusted and creeped out feedback over time. Looking better can help you revive that old part of yourself which is what i wanna do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Maalik
I agree with not becoming a professional actor just to get pussy lol.

but being dominant isn't necessarily pretending. Its in every guy's personality, it just gets suppressed when living as a subhuman, recipient to disgusted and creeped out feedback over time. Looking better can you revive that old part of yourself
idk man, i never wanted to be dominant. whnever i am trying to pretend i am a masculine i feel like i am lying to myself. i know i am a lot t faggot, but it is probably who i am

being a chad isn't niche buddy
chad is what most women find attractive and i hate that everyone is told to try and be one in this community

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Maalik
idk man, i never wanted to be dominant. whnever i am trying to pretend i am a masculine i feel like i am lying to myself. i know i am a lot t faggot, but it is probably who i am
Bluepill advice of "just be yourself" is actually legit.
in a good looking tall dude's case, The positive feedback loop between his real personality and the good treatment and response you receive from girls and guys will legit morph his personality into a more chadlike person over time without his explicit intention

the opposite happens when short and subhuman. happened to me over a brutal 8 years jfl (12-20). I am now a low T ultra high inhib embarrassment myself man. :lasereyes:
chad is what most women find attractive and i hate that everyone is told to try and be one in this community
yea. It just ultra reinforces hypergamy when girls find out we're worshipping Chad ourselves lol.
Girls are very receptive to existing popular opinions moreso than us. Its just another status thing. If we're shitting on subchads then they will too. We mindlessly decided these standards and now girls will follow along in this too. Over. the most brutal hypergamy is yet to come.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and tristanbongo
Somehow I feel subhuman isis soldiers didn't have this problem when pulling yazidi girls into the slave market Lol.