Jfl hahahaha...

iam good boy

iam good boy

Indian danila bagrov
Not funny making fun of other people's looks.

It's degenerate & inhumane. Get a grip of reality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Aero, lemonnz and 4 others

This trail is a joke

idk if ur trolling or serious but gonna respond as if ur serious

its insane how this forum is made for people who were made fun of and discriminated of for their looks, only for them to continue the cycle of trauma here by making fun of other users looks that they did not choose

it's insane to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Aero, lemonnz and 2 others

its insane how this forum is made for people who were made fun of and discriminated of for their looks, only for them to continue the cycle of trauma here by making fun of other users looks that they did not choose

it's insane to me ngl
100% honest with my reply.

It saddens me to read some of the brutal comments, being sarcastic about people with autism or some kind of deformity.

A huge percent of the forum are all edgy losers tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, murdah and alriodai

it's insane to me ngl
idgAfuck about other I don't feel emotion or empathy for other and will never ever and instead of I get a chance to harm I do that
This happen to me as well

It saddens me to read some of the brutal comments being sarcastic about people with autism or some kind of deformity.

Then why are you here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker

It saddens me to read some of the brutal comments being sarcastic about people with autism or some kind of deformity.

they get mad at women for being lookist but then the whole forum is men making fun of other men's looks, degrading them instead of helping them (which what the forum should be), and even i was victim of this forum mentality of making fun of other people's looks

tbh most of them are edgy teenagers, they had no social life and no attention so they try to be edgy and gather reacts and talks with people here to replace their social life, and the best way to do it in this degen forum is be edgy and make fun of peope
idgAfuck about other I don't feel emotion or empathy for other and will never ever and instead of I get a chance to harm I do that
i don't remember asking

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Aero, murdah and 1 other person
Then why are you here
Are you being serious with this?!

Like if I'm here I'm must be an asshole to others and insult something that they had no control about?

Idk what's your point lol

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and murdah
they get mad at women for being lookist but then the whole forum is men making fun of other men's looks, degrading them instead of helping them (which what the forum should be), and even i was victim of this forum mentality of making fun of other people's looks

tbh most of them are edgy teenagers, they had no social life and no attention so they try to be edgy and gather reacts and talks with people here to replace their social life, and the best way to do it in this degen forum is be edgy and make fun of peope

i don't remember asking
Spot on!

Even tho when used to do it back in the day it was all banter nothing serious, and it was mere edits and some funny silly remarks.

But now it's more likely to be projecting the hate onto others to feel good about your own self.

Muh I have Richard Ramirez avi muh I'm unemphatic asshole.

Yeah this forum is shit nowadays, all good users had left or rarely active.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Spot on!

Even tho when used to do it back in the day it was all banter nothing serious, and it was mere edits and some funny silly remarks.

But now it's more likely to be projecting the hate onto others to feel good about your own self.

Muh I have Richard Ramirez avi muh I'm unemphatic asshole.

Yeah this forum is shit nowadays, all good users had left or rarely active.
They all gone by ascending or fucking killing them self

sigma.org strikes again

• Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy
sigma.org strikes again
That's how my pathetic life is nobody even smile at me with respect and love all incan hear is they are laughing from behind I'm a broken abused victam by broken society in this broken world..