JFL If you believe in shit tests

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Women aren't interested in fucking their chance with Chad up, therefore won't give him any friction unless she's scared that it'll make her a whore. (She worships Chad and put him on a throne, so she usually does it anyway)

If she's giving you "shit tests", that means she doesn't like you or you still have that redpill/pua roach thinking and misinterpreting her behavior.

"I usually don't do this" means definitely she's down but kind of scared of possibly being seen of a whore later on. That's not a shit test.

"Could you please pick up my phone" you're a beta cuck that will be extracted of his utility, no attraction towards him
That's not a shit test, she doesn't like you.

Etc. etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Boxingfan, Whitepill_Saint and 8 others
the only shit test that exists in reality is the fact that women would eat Chad's shit if it meant she had a chance of being in a relationship with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Trilogy and 14 others
the only shit test that exists in reality is the fact that women would eat Chad's shit if it meant she had a chance of being in a relationship with him
R u retarded

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and enchanted_elixir
wtf is a shit test

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You'd be surprised by how many women would optin, women are really desperate for relationships and this comment is so funny 😂😂😂😂

Remember if there are men willing to smell hot instagram models farts and clean her ass with their tongues, there are women willing to take a bite of chads shit to secure him as her husband forever

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bloomercel and bimaxenthusiast
Shittests are real if you’re sub 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Whitepill_Saint, randomvanish and 1 other person
Which means that most women don't like you. Voila, who would've known .

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and bloomercel
Women aren't interested in fucking their chance with Chad up, therefore won't give him any friction unless she's scared that it'll make her a whore. (She worships Chad and put him on a throne, so she usually does it anyway)

If she's giving you "shit tests", that means she doesn't like you or you still have that redpill/pua roach thinking and misinterpreting her behavior.

"I usually don't do this" means definitely she's down but kind of scared of possibly being seen of a whore later on. That's not a shit test.

"Could you please pick up my phone" you're a beta cuck that will be extracted of his utility, no attraction towards him
That's not a shit test, she doesn't like you.

Etc. etc.
Shit tests??

• JFL
I agree, chads are worshipped in a relationship and will never receive shit tests

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Clown Show and enchanted_elixir
Shit tests??
It's redpill-PUA cope. It's basically that women will subconsciously do or say things to pretend like she's not attracted to you to test your masculinity and neediness.

For example: She'll say "I'm not trying to come to your place after the date." (redpillers-PUAs will think she secretly does but she's shit testing you)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bloomercel and 12PSLsubhuman
It's redpill-PUA cope. It's basically that women will subconsciously do or say things to pretend like she's not attracted to you to test your masculinity and neediness.

For example: She'll say "I'm not trying to come to your place after the date." (redpillers-PUAs will think she secretly does but she's shit testing you)
wtf is a shit test

• JFL
at least pretend to know what you're talking about next time you make a thread :feelshaha:

• JFL
I have a Chad freind who's bluepilled af. Suddenly he wanted a gf, then he asked out some htb and bagged her without any effort at all considering he's non-nt in a way. When he was tell me this, my mind was suicidal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Whitepill_Saint, enchanted_elixir and 2 others

This is what dating looks like when you are a sub Chad.

While you are stuck analyzing her shit tests for 8 hours straight, Chad is already balls deep in her pussy by just hitting her up with some cringe message.

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
  • JFL
View attachment 2558465

While you are stuck analyzing her shit tests for 8 hours straight, Chad is already balls deep in her pussy by just hitting her up with some cringe message.
I used to watch this guy.
He's a great guy, but I just don't agree with most of his dating advice.
His life and self improvement advice is solid though.
His best quote though is "Attraction can't be negotiated."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Clown Show
View attachment 2558465

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• JFL
View attachment 2558465

this guy is pretty decent although ofc wrong in some obvious rp stuffs

• JFL