JFL if you think that nature wants women to choose

Doesn't work like that boyo, if a rapper pays a flight to a woman he is just showing her he has power. Do you think that woman would not fuck Drake if he happened to be in her city? Do you think she would not do it for free? Then you are delusional, and I guarantee you she would drop the random broke Chad she is seeing for a chance of fucking Drake.
Status creates sex appeal, it's very easy. Meeks is a good looking guy, but prior to becoming a celebrity he was dating a horse faced single mother (he was raising another man son too)
The billionaire only came when he became famous, he always looked the same during his whole life, however the best he could get before the fame was that ugly chick. I use Meeks so you can't say "muh women only fuck him because he is gl" where were all those women before? He was handsome still and had to restort to beta bucks a single mother.
Meeks was literally unknown u fool. Before that he had some nurse beta buxx him as a career criminal. It was a matter of EXPOSURE. Why dont you go fuck drake bc his status turns you on lmao.

Meeks was literally unknown u fool. Before that he had some nurse beta buxx him as a career criminal. It was a matter of EXPOSURE. Why dont you go fuck drake bc his status turns you on lmao.
So? He had looks, couldn't he land something better than a single mother nurse? And she was a nurse only 5 years before he got arrested, they got a kid before way longer than that, he couldn't find a better looking woman with no previous kid to stay with him with his face? Jfl you are dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
yo are you subhuman africancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
@Blackgymmax Nigga why did u delete your channel I kept looking up subhuman africancel to rewatch ur videos and then u delete them my nigga and ur channel reupload them please my african fren

@Blackgymmax Nigga why did u delete your channel I kept looking up subhuman africancel to rewatch ur videos and then u delete them my nigga and ur channel reupload them please my african fren
It's because people were calling him out as a fakecel maybe and he was acting like a truecel, or maybe because he got surgeries and didn't want to show his old face

It's because people were calling him out as a fakecel maybe and he was acting like a truecel, or maybe because he got surgeries and didn't want to show his old face
oh yeah I seen the comments. there was this girl saying hes very handsome and then he said "so do u wanna go out" and shes like "no" LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 6512
I don't know bro, a random Chad is just one swipe away from tinder, a pop star that everybody loves and aspires to be like is way more rare and valuable.
Agreed. I would rather be a successful singer like Shawn Mendes than any 8 PSL gigachad. The guy's PSL rating doesn't matter, his SMV flew through the roof. Unlike most guys here, I believe the majority of girls would prefer Shawn Mendes over any random nonfamous good looking man.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 6512
Good topic.

Elon Musk is kind of a bad example since the typical smart/educated guy is not able to get any significant status for it to matter for attraction. For every Elon you have a million entrepreneurs that women wouldn't give a shit about.
An average 6figure earning engineer/doctor doesn't have any status in the eyes of a woman, unless she directly works for/under him. Or is his patient, etc.

Ideally you are a popstar/actor/musician so you can walk into a random bar and girls will know who you are.

But otherwise get some sort of management/leadership function at a place where there's lots of (hot) young women. Fucking girls below you in hiearchy at your job is legitimate and it's retarded that in this #meToo culture we have now made this natural way of having status over a woman as something 'bad'.
Same with becoming a teacher at a high school, this is my plan. I will be the hot 35yo looksmaxxed teacher and try to fuck my 14-17 year old JB students that I teach. I will have status/respect over them and that will make them naturally attracted to me.
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
human conciessness is beyond nature

No it's not all societies have different kind of morals even history shows that
i mean the human free will and reasoning surpasses any natural instincts like for example how many of us dont feel bloodlust eventhough we should because we know its irrational

i mean the human free will and reasoning surpasses any natural instincts like for example how many of us dont feel bloodlust eventhough we should because we know its irrational
We feel it but we suppress It.
But you are right. If we can suppress those insticts women can suppress their hypergamy.

We feel it but we suppress It.
But you are right. If we can suppress those insticts women can suppress their hypergamy.
either way this world is irreversably fucked i can only make the best of my situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12303
bumping high iq thread

Based jew sums up OP's new book