Women are inherently evil, and the more you reject this, the more it wont change.

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
The real issue is that humanity itself is inherently evil, as well as our current systems and metaphysics that constitutes our flesh and living (like entropy, and gravity laws).

Women are inherently sociopathic, and you must see this even in what you think is normal behavior. First, lets understand out bodies. Humans on a base level are parasitical animals. Even worst than some animals in nature that actually provide more synergy amongst each other and are able to live in harmony. Humans are unable to operate on this level without the assistance of technology or higher than the common animals thinking. We would destroy ourselves if forced on the same grounds and conditions as a animal, partially due to our unique set of consciousnesses. Things like murder is natural and seen as a normal thing to animals (some animals even eat their babies), but absolutely unacceptable and horrible to a proper humans perception due to the level of consciousness. If not unacceptable to you, than to the victim. And just like i said, sometimes you have to stop at the red light, for someone to be able to go at the green light. Forsaking the common animal nature for a common goal or imagination is in essence part of what makes humanity great.

The body system in itself in an entropy, which makes it impossible for a human to not be needy. Higher levels of intelligence or building requires you in some sort to abandon the desires of the animal body system for a greater goal. For example, even though we want to run a red light when we're late, we stop and control our impulsive desires for the sake of a greater order. This brings us a certain level of pain though, because the state our body and existence is in. Science and tech has advanced partially off the sacrifices of many humans. In order for us to build a machine we need to exert (or sacrifice) energy and time etc.

My point is to highlight that at a base level, the male and female human, as an human animal, are disgusting, sick, sociopathic, murderous, selfish creatures in a painfully pathetic state. Women are not exempt from this, and the situation with women in todays time is that their own animal prepositions goes unaware at best. In essence, it is cultivated and even encouraged as a morally normal or upright behavior.

Think about it, men are encouraged and forced to control their desires and nature, such as rape, murder impulses, polygamy and even mental divergency through societal norms, but women are not. They are more systems in place that encourage women's nature and just as much that destroy a mans nature.

Most people seem to not understand (or ignorantly try to reject) how at a base level, women are repulsive, unrighteous creatures. Lets add the greater variance theory, which explains that most women are in a smaller pool of characteristics and behavior (essentially the NPC theory). This means in short that, women are more prepositioned to behave in a socially determined manner. Their psyche is more prone to likely lacking deviancy, and is thus inherently determined/dominated by the environment around them. This is why it can be observed that women are the most fanatically obsessed with keeping up with societal normalcies and dynamics.

Systems in place like capitalism, feminism, or matriarchal society structures would mean most women would not question being raised or deviate from the nature of what's prescribed due to their nature. And lets be honest here, todays society particularly encourages sociopathy. I noticed women would gladly insult a man and even harass a man who is not seen as "higher" in the social reigns of the world. Being broke is considered bad socially, as well as lame or weird (divergent). And i think this can be attribed to women not being prepositioned to question their own behavior independently, regardless if society or implied dynamics judge it as normal or correct.

Outside of this socially implied bad and good, you will discover that most women find difficulty forming judgement. They are simply biologically prepositioned to follow the code of their nature. Which is (in short, or applicable sense) to follow and operate under society or the worlds pattern suggested.

This also includes the sick system of harlotry and sociopathy disguised as natural mating patterns. Don't for a second believe todays romance dynamics between male and female is anything short of exploitative sociopathy. Date culture scam, Non committed relationship dynamics like boyfriend and girlfriend (resource trap), "pick me up and chameleon natures" women use to deceive men with. All are sociopathic and disgustingly evil to endure as a man in todays society. What you should understand is, women are today raised to extract resources from a man in all manners of deception, one way or another. It is not moral or even sustainable from a nature POV.

This is why some say its harder to find a good woman than a good man. Divergency. A man is more biologically prepositioned to reject a system in place or be in a higher variance pool of behavior that can deviate from the norm (break outside the box of environmental factors). And this is important because naturally, our environment is far from moral, and of higher virtue to our consciousness. This divergency in essence, is also why i suspect men are so heavily oppressed, and instead homosexual men (or women/those more biologically prepositioned to favor or fashion a women's traits) are seen as a more suitable for a replacement for society and put in higher positions of power, either intentionally or by a natural ai of sorts for contingency.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mastermind, 3links2, 5'7 zoomer and 21 others
IMG 3283

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
I find it funny how women have an ego when in reality they're just a sex object for Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, bloomercel, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
I find it funny how women have an ego when in reality they're just a sex object for Chad.
I see what you mean.

Ego is not the boogey man most people make it out to be, Its a fundamental part of life actually (being a authentic human).

Id argue that the NPC personality types and behavior actually lack a proper ego. The ego can be said as conscious barrier between you and me. Ego is akin to a heavy rock in the middle of a tide. You can say the ego is a byproduct of a persons unique soul or energy signature. Consciousness made manifest to yourself and to others. Its firm in your psyche.

The NPC way of living is more akin to behavioral group think. lack of consciousness or conscious thought in behavior. When dictarian regimes occur socially, and encourage/socially normalizes people to do acts of horror and exploitation to others, it takes a personal ego to stand firm and think about if a thing is wright or wrong to do according to ones understanding. Without it, there's no independent thought or attempt of conscious thinking and living amiss each other.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Manana, Sub0 and 3 others
The real issue is that humanity itself is inherently evil, as well as our current systems and metaphysics that constitutes our flesh and living (like entropy, and gravity laws).

Women are inherently sociopathic, and you must see this even in what you think is normal behavior. First, lets understand out bodies. Humans on a base level are parasitical animals. Even worst than some animals in nature that actually provide more synergy amongst each other and are able to live in harmony. Humans are unable to operate on this level without the assistance of technology or higher than the common animals thinking. We would destroy ourselves if forced on the same grounds and conditions as a animal, partially due to our unique set of consciousnesses. Things like murder is natural and seen as a normal thing to animals (some animals even eat their babies), but absolutely unacceptable and horrible to a proper humans perception due to the level of consciousness. If not unacceptable to you, than to the victim. And just like i said, sometimes you have to stop at the red light, for someone to be able to go at the green light. Forsaking the common animal nature for a common goal or imagination is in essence part of what makes humanity great.

The body system in itself in an entropy, which makes it impossible for a human to not be needy. Higher levels of intelligence or building requires you in some sort to abandon the desires of the animal body system for a greater goal. For example, even though we want to run a red light when we're late, we stop and control our impulsive desires for the sake of a greater order. This brings us a certain level of pain though, because the state our body and existence is in. Science and tech has advanced partially off the sacrifices of many humans. In order for us to build a machine we need to exert (or sacrifice) energy and time etc.

My point is to highlight that at a base level, the male and female human, as an human animal, are disgusting, sick, sociopathic, murderous, selfish creatures in a painfully pathetic state. Women are not exempt from this, and the situation with women in todays time is that their own animal prepositions goes unaware at best. In essence, it is cultivated and even encouraged as a morally normal or upright behavior.

Think about it, men are encouraged and forced to control their desires and nature, such as rape, murder impulses, polygamy and even mental divergency through societal norms, but women are not. They are more systems in place that encourage women's nature and just as much that destroy a mans nature.

Most people seem to not understand (or ignorantly try to reject) how at a base level, women are repulsive, unrighteous creatures. Lets add the greater variance theory, which explains that most women are in a smaller pool of characteristics and behavior (essentially the NPC theory). This means in short that, women are more prepositioned to behave in a socially determined manner. Their psyche is more prone to likely lacking deviancy, and is thus inherently determined/dominated by the environment around them. This is why it can be observed that women are the most fanatically obsessed with keeping up with societal normalcies and dynamics.

Systems in place like capitalism, feminism, or matriarchal society structures would mean most women would not question being raised or deviate from the nature of what's prescribed due to their nature. And lets be honest here, todays society particularly encourages sociopathy. I noticed women would gladly insult a man and even harass a man who is not seen as "higher" in the social reigns of the world. Being broke is considered bad socially, as well as lame or weird (divergent). And i think this can be attribed to women not being prepositioned to question their own behavior independently, regardless if society or implied dynamics judge it as normal or correct.

Outside of this socially implied bad and good, you will discover that most women find difficulty forming judgement. They are simply biologically prepositioned to follow the code of their nature. Which is (in short, or applicable sense) to follow and operate under society or the worlds pattern suggested.

This also includes the sick system of harlotry and sociopathy disguised as natural mating patterns. Don't for a second believe todays romance dynamics between male and female is anything short of exploitative sociopathy. Date culture scam, Non committed relationship dynamics like boyfriend and girlfriend (resource trap), "pick me up and chameleon natures" women use to deceive men with. All are sociopathic and disgustingly evil to endure as a man in todays society. What you should understand is, women are today raised to extract resources from a man in all manners of deception, one way or another. It is not moral or even sustainable from a nature POV.

This is why some say its harder to find a good woman than a good man. Divergency. A man is more biologically prepositioned to reject a system in place or be in a higher variance pool of behavior that can deviate from the norm (break outside the box of environmental factors). And this is important because naturally, our environment is far from moral, and of higher virtue to our consciousness. This divergency in essence, is also why i suspect men are so heavily oppressed, and instead homosexual men (or women/those more biologically prepositioned to favor or fashion a women's traits) are seen as a more suitable for a replacement for society and put in higher positions of power, either intentionally or by a natural ai of sorts for contingency.
Man I’ll usually read the 1000 word incel ramblings, but this shit is way too long even for me nigga

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Man I’ll usually read the 1000 word incel ramblings, but this shit is way too long even for me nigga
Npc character types usually try to influence their troupes to other fellow NPCs by suggestion.

By repeating the same did not read suggestions through the comments, the NPC behavior hopes to suggest this pattern of thinking to other impressionable people.

Read when your ready. For long posts, i tend to read when im fully charged up so to speak. Usually after or during a big meal or in moments where its preferable to delay an incoming activity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind and Primalsplit
Even the most intelligent, beautiful, influential woman can only spread legs and get dominated at the end of the day. I would rope if I was born a woman and the greatest sensory pleasure had to be derived from submission.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Manana, dreamcake1mo and 4 others
Npc character types usually try to influence their troupes to other fellow NPCs by suggestion.

By repeating the same did not read suggestions through the comments, the NPC behavior hopes to suggest this pattern of thinking to other impressionable people.
Well done Chud you solved a very intricate conundrum, here’s a prize in the form of my sweaty balls on your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, dreamcake1mo and pig_face

thats why you lease them

• +1
I behave with NPCs in real life as if they're NPCs in a video game. I do their quests and recieve money/xp in return.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, Deleted member 61895 and Sprinkles
I behave with NPCs in real life as if they're NPCs in a video game. I do their quests and recieve money/xp in return.

Epic level cope for an Ubereats slave.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, dreamcake1mo and Primalsplit
Giving foids impunity = destruction of history and degeneration of society. Its in all religious books

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and TheLastLaugh
Giving foids impunity = destruction of history and degeneration of society. Its in all religious books
People never thought to understand "why" things were said. Instead, they took the thing said as face value and stopped there when it did not align with their beliefs. This is something the archetypes spoken of above does quite often!

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Sub0
I see what you mean.

Ego is not the boogey man most people make it out to be, Its a fundamental part of life actually (being a authentic human).

Id argue that the NPC personality types and behavior actually lack a proper ego. The ego can be said as conscious barrier between you and me. Ego is akin to a heavy rock in the middle of a tide. You can say the ego is a byproduct of a persons unique soul or energy signature. Consciousness made manifest to yourself and to others. Its firm in your psyche.

The NPC way of living is more akin to behavioral group think. lack of consciousness or conscious thought in behavior. When dictarian regimes occur socially, and encourage/socially normalizes people to do acts of horror and exploitation to others, it takes a personal ego to stand firm and think about if a thing is wright or wrong to do according to ones understanding. Without it, there's no independent thought or attempt of conscious thinking and living amiss each other.
*they lack ego but preform using a "community" ego of sorts*

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Tldr?

The human body system is in a constant state of neediness and pain to proper consciousness due to natural laws. Which means genetically, the male and female biological animal body preposition is also part adversary to the consciousnesses/higher mind level of goodness as the body is a reflection of the system we live in.

Males carnal nature is very obviously vetted in modern society. The trick is, understanding men have a different BIO preposition than a females BIO preposition. This is an important fact, as this means we must look and organize different criteria when it comes to properly vetting male and women animal nature.

In modern society, the female nature goes hidden (encouraged via social media platform structures, women are wonderful (ignorance of biological prepositions), lookism culture, dating and marriage normalcies/laws, government via social programs, lack of infrastructure that differentiates differentiates earning potential based on biological prepositions ('equality' based endeavors). Down to the very local logistics like social normalcies which discourage divergency and other healthier male prepositions.

This all leads to a unfair situation where men are treated as the boogeyman for carnality while women are placed in an environment where their sinful biological preposition goes unchecked but most importantly unaware. Basically a situation where pink cars run both green and red light, where blue cars must always stay at the red light and are discouraged to "healthy" move at the green light.

And like said, it becomes hard for the women herself to see her own wickedness via 'her' animal prepositions, which leads to this situation we have today with delusional, unempathetic/sociopathic behaviors from women towards (for example) men, treated like normalcy (like dating culture). Women are wonderful effect studies proves the lack of awareness within the general populace.

The real danger to society is that natural selection failed to work in our favor because preselection and hypergamy produced even worst failures of society when we consider the behavioral problems above that was allowed to spread and breed. We must also consider greater variance theory, and that social norms makes it so that certain populace can have a easier time surviving due to behavior and genetic prepositions affecting behavior greatly. Which means behaviorally and genetically the next gen becomes homogeneous, with lesser variance from the previous generation. which means also a greater risk for "bad apples".

What im saying can be proved and observed genetically in todays time. Even with how estrogenic and weak natured men are and how masculine women are. Its beyond the point of theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, mogstars and Sub0
  • +1
agreed

• +1
Nice cope buddy
When their nature goes unvetted, they become subject to it. This includes hypergamy, preselection etc.

Pilled communities are true when they say only about 10-5% of men today are having sex and having kids. Greater variance theory can explain a lot. Women are more likely to fit into a more tighter set of personality types and such, while men across board are more likely to swing to both extremes. Not just limited to personality, but IQ, and all manners of brain activity. Keyword, more likely.

Compound this truth with other observations of female nature patterns like hypergamy and preselection and it becomes dangerous.

Lets present a example theory that ~ women are more likely to be homogeneous. In this case, this would mean that environmental and social factors would largely determine the preferences and behaviors of the majority. Which means eugenics is basically in favor of the current paradigm of preferences. Now, lets for ourselves determine if the behavior of "preferred" successful men are in alignment of greater virtue, intelligence, and upright behavior towards others. We would be lying dead in our teeth considering we not only live in a capitalistic system, but one which completely ignores romance, discourages intellectual divergency, but favors sociopathy, psychopathy and dark triad traits, hustle culture, socioeconomic status (popularity and money) etc.

So with these traits succeeding and are widely being preferred, what type of children are being born? Its no wonder why if you were to try to act in todays time in a intellectually divergent, or morally precise manner you are shunned, called a conspiracy theorist amongst other forms of coerce harassment and black sheeping. While if you move like a snake, a go getter, a simp or provider drone, a gangster, behaviorally, you are more likely to succeed and be loved with it being easier to then have children with now similar prepositions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, not.curry, Manana and 3 others

Thats why I rape and kill women in my isolated semi-rural vacation beach property in the 3rd world, theres no funding for investigations

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and dreamcake1mo
how can anyone have an ego if they'll all get sick, forget their life, then get eaten by worms?

all that work, worrying, suffering, time just for a moment of pleasure that you wont be able to enjoy because not you nor nobody will remember it like the billions of people who have lived before you

having an actual impact on reality and living by your values mogs

• +1
Has always been. The Bible and Quran has been stating it and hence the need for them to be controlled. Look at what happened to the West when women are uncontrolled and doing whatever they want. And they want society to pick up the tab for their mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and dreamcake1mo
nah ure just ugly and autistic with a small dick and women still dont hate you

get a sex doll

• +1
Has always been. The Bible and Quran has been stating it and hence the need for them to be controlled. Look at what happened to the West when women are uncontrolled and doing whatever they want. And they want society to pick up the tab for their mistakes.
I mentioned this before.

Its no new revelation that old wives tales, or old children stories and such tend to hold very profound truths about our lives despite if it were fantasy or not.

I think the old texts of the bible/quran books hold truths. The main issue with religious books was never necessarily the content, but moreso the weaponizing of it via religion by fanatics and ideology, this behavior not in alignment with scientific theory patterned thought. Those books are no longer seen in a manner of intellectual curiosity but are read through fanaticism.

Anyway, regardless if they are fantasy or not, its not like there is no intellectual value in those books. If we for example, can learn lessons from fictionist tales, like the story of narcissus, then we can from the bible or religious books.

People never asked why. Why for up until modern times, were women were treated in a separate manner? I think its overdue for humanity to revisit this question. We have more than enough studies and observational proof that hormones affect behavior, and that the general psyche, life experience, biological prepositions and patters greatly differ between male and female, largely due to chemical/biological differences and also because of genetics. Its a deep rabbit hole though, as theres multiple aspects to consider when speaking genetics. Especially with the prerequisites of something like intersex traits.

• +1
Reactions: kas589
  • +1
I mentioned this before.

Its no new revelation that old wives tales, or old children stories and such tend to hold very profound truths about our lives despite if it were fantasy or not.

I think the old texts of the bible/quran books hold truths. The main issue with religious books was never necessarily the content, but moreso the weaponizing of it via religion by fanatics and ideology, this behavior not in alignment with scientific theory patterned thought. Those books are no longer seen in a manner of intellectual curiosity but are read through fanaticism.

Anyway, regardless if they are fantasy or not, its not like there is no intellectual value in those books. If we for example, can learn lessons from fictionist tales, like the story of narcissus, then we can from the bible or religious books.

People never asked why. Why for up until modern times, were women were treated in a separate manner? I think its overdue for humanity to revisit this question. We have more than enough studies and observational proof that hormones affect behavior, and that the general psyche, life experience, biological prepositions and patters greatly differ between male and female, largely due to chemical/biological differences and also because of genetics. Its a deep rabbit hole though, as theres multiple aspects to consider when speaking genetics. Especially with the prerequisites of something like intersex traits.
The Gospel straight up talked about JC protecting a woman adulterer and JC meeting a woman at the well who had many husbands. It seems that even the hypergamous nature of women have long ago existed, just that modern men have been brainwashed by women that women are wonderful.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and dreamcake1mo
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
The Gospel straight up talked about JC protecting a woman adulterer and JC meeting a woman at the well who had many husbands. It seems that even the hypergamous nature of women have long ago existed, just that modern men have been brainwashed by women that women are wonderful.
The adulterous woman story is a well known fabrication. I've spent quite a while in the academic biblical circles and it is known as a fabrication by every single bible textual criticist and historian. The story is not found ANYWHERE in the early manuscripts. It was added on in recent times and hasn't been removed because it makes whore women justified in their whoredom. It absolves whore women of their evil and because we have lived in a gynocentric society for quite sometime now, it has not been removed yet. In many copies, the fabrication notice is added as a footnote though still the story is unremoved.

• Hmm...
water

• +1
yes women are truly evil i see it now

• +1
yes women are truly evil i see it now
Yes, inherently evil. This applies to everyone but the difference is whats spoken above. For the majority of men, our nature is over vetted in society. Look at china. Yet, the women biological preposition is encouraged or hidden because the only animal nature thats recognized as failio to society are the obviously impulsive and masculine ones.

The issue is equality. We should embrace and recognize differences. Men have different biological prepositions than women. Or should i say, primary male hormone compositions bring about a different biological preposition than what feminine hormonal compositions do.

Its a very dangerous situation where people ignorant are contributing to their own, and everyone elses demise long term, yet have no clue about it.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
so accepting women are evil will make them unevil??????

• +1
so accepting women are evil will make them unevil??????
You ask a good question,

The worst form of self harm is the one your totally unaware of.

Its not just about accepting that women or evil, but being aware of the bodies evil prepositions biologically, and that woman's nature is just as evil, if not worst than men, but operating as a different preposition.

This is important, considering things like women are wonderful effect; a scientifically documented phenomenon, shows how most people associate the female template with higher virtue and goodness, regardless of anything else except gender. People are only able to see the impulsive and evil masculine biological prepositions, and its often used as a scapegoat to hide to more covert female biological preposition.

This can lead to very disastrous effects, and we are beginning to see today as a society, the "cause and effect" of what not being aware leads too.

You ask a good question,

The worst form of self harm is the one your totally unaware of.

Its not just about accepting that women or evil, but being aware of the bodies evil prepositions biologically, and that woman's nature is just as evil, if not worst than men, but operating as a different preposition.

This is important, considering things like women are wonderful effect; a scientifically documented phenomenon, shows how most people associate the female template with higher virtue and goodness, regardless of anything else except gender. People are only able to see the impulsive and evil masculine biological prepositions, and its often used as a scapegoat to hide to more covert female biological preposition.

This can lead to very disastrous effects, and we are beginning to see today as a society, the "cause and effect" of what not being aware leads too.
Obviously, not every biological nature is evil. Its just that if the animal prepositions goes unvetted, toxicity amongst eachother is bound to happen. Males have a toxic animal preposition also. But this is often over vetted, which means not only the toxic traits are vetted, but the more beneficial animal prepositions that males have, like divergency.

Imagine how many inventors, philosophers and spectacular men society is missing or in a state of poverty, all because the systems that discourage these behaviors to sprout via constant buck breaking through socioeconomic injustices, trends, sociopathic dating and female culture which exploits men, word categorizations ideas typically attribed to male divergency etc. (easy to imagine if you use the red light analogy i provided above)

Men are essentially scapegoated as the central figure of 'instrument of toxic animal nature'.

We need to change this perception asap. Especially when female animal prepositions are just as worst, if not worst due to lesser variance and tendency for social networking amongst each other. Their preposition has a good side as well. But generally would only apply if the environment they operate under is of good nature as well.

basically women evil behaviour are rewarded,

All Male behaviour are shamed

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and dreamcake1mo
Since you bring up parasitism, it's what I believe to be the most prominent cause of rendering women entirely evil. It's crazy how you see stories of dogs and horses displaying extreme loyalty to the bonds they form with men, even enduring the horrors of war with them which must be utterly incomprehensible hell to a creature like a dog and yet they still dive into the fire over and over again on the side of man throughout all of our history together. Or stories of cats or birds or other creatures sacrificing themselves to cover or save their young during earthquakes or forest fires etc. Science likes to preach that animals only care about the most absolute base elements of their own survival and nothing else but the higher an animal climbs on the IQ scale, we see a lot of basically inexplainable levels of sacrifice or loyalty/empathy/devotion occurring from their end if you were to look at things from a purely evolutionary perspective.

But then we come to women. At some point in our evolutionary history, the capabilities of our male and female ancestors had to be a lot more similar than what they are today. If you look at most wildlife, it is extraordinarily rare for any species to exist where one sex is entirely dependent on the other for every minute aspect of its survival. Male and female lions both instinctually know how to hunt or fight and survive on their own even though they choose to live in prides because its safer, male and female birds or mice both instinctually know how to scavenge for scraps of food, foliage for worms or insects and how to hide from predators etc etc. And at some point when we were more ape like, our females also had to be capable of dashing up a tree at full speed or controlling their emotion state to hide or remain quiet if a predator came or how to navigate forests or collect food for themselves when we were at our most primitive evolutionary stages and hadnt developed to be as communal. But as man continued to evolve, all of a woman's evolutionary and survival pressures became removed in place of just finding a man to leech off of.

There's extraordinarily few species where one sex is entirely parasitic to the other like this, where absolutely all physical mental and survival capabilities entirely vanish in place of just depending on the male, and among mammals or higher IQ animals it is literally non existent except for in humans. Almost all species in the world are more dependent on their environmental factors for their survival as opposed to not only other members of their own species but specifically only one particular sex of that species. But you could put a colony of human women in the most safest and fertile lands possible and they will still all die without men to teach them how to utilise it. Not only that, you could introduce a species as harmless as wild rabbits or birds into the same environment and they would literally drive the women to extinction, women haze zero physical or mental capacity to compete against any creature in terms of territory or resource accumulation, they wouldn't even notice that rabbits have taken over their land and eaten all their food

There is no such thing as a woman surviving in any situation on their own, men simply became too capable of securing the protection of our own species for there to be an kind of evolutionary pressure on women at all other than to latch onto a male. No other species has risen to the height of the human males capability and as a result there's no other species that has become so parasitic to their opposite sex as human females

• +1
morals arent real so who cares

Behavior influences your offsprings genetics

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4685725/#:~:text=Genes%20influence%20each%20individual's%20behavioral,and%20children%20within%20a%20family.

Statistically incorrect. Realize we are essentially a system of biological chemical reactions. The way we think to a large degree is still influenced greatly by this system.
ok? not the point i was trying to make, i agree for the most part of your analysis on human nature but concepts like evil arent real. denoting an organism as inherently 'bad' because of its behaviour and furthermore having a disdain for it doesnt make sense

so, who cares if women are evil or good

• +1

Sir... this is a Wendy's..

• +1
ok? not the point i was trying to make, i agree for the most part of your analysis on human nature but concepts like evil arent real. denoting an organism as inherently 'bad' because of its behaviour and furthermore having a disdain for it doesnt make sense

so, who cares if women are evil or good
Good and evil or definitely real you sperg

• +1
Good and evil or definitely real you sperg
who says theyre real? and if they are tangible concepts (theyre not) why does evil/good behaviour matter as far as a label used to describe said behaviour

• +1
who says theyre real? and if they are tangible concepts (theyre not) why does evil/good behaviour matter as far as a label used to describe said behaviour
You’re just a retard no point explaining but everything in this world is dualistic
Male female
Up down
Light and dark
Good and evil

Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." —The Kybalion

Last edited:
  • +1
bro its over just go ER

• +1
  • +1
wrong!

what about individuals with xxy chromosomes

lateral, diagonal, backwards, sagittal?

all the shades of grey that exist between and outside of them