jfl mirrors are cope.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Just found out that you look different depending on what shape mirror you have. Be aware that when using long mirrors similar to these https://www.google.com/search?q=lon...UIHTZVDsAQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg#imgrc=C17WAcrTY8l1RM

it will seem as though your face is morr elongated but if you turn it on its side it looks more squashed. Test this yourself if you have a mirror similar. you sont know what your true self looks like

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Rimcel
reflects me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
mirrors me

• +1
Interesting. Are there any true mirrors? Like a square one maybe?

• +1
Interesting. Are there any true mirrors? Like a square one maybe?
Ye square ones are the most true ones, although you can never be sure how the material has been stretched and made. Photos arent cope if they are from a distance away (this includes selfies / reflected images).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Rimcel
All you have to do is bring someone you know in front of the mirror you use the most and look at their reflection and ask yourself ok is that what they actually look like

• +1
Reactions: axedee and Alexanderr
All you have to do is bring someone you know in front of the mirror you use the most and look at their reflection and ask yourself ok is that what they actually look like
you dont pay as much attention to others as you do to yourself. do the test I said yourself and you will see.

• +1
I feel so much better looking when I look at the mirror.
I feel like a subhuman that needs to rope when looking at photos.

Ropefuel tbh

• +1
I feel so much better looking when I look at the mirror.
I feel like a subhuman that needs to rope when looking at photos.

Ropefuel tbh
even selfies? selfies are just as legitimate as non reversed.

• +1
even selfies? selfies are just as legitimate as non reversed.
Yeah absolute subhuman in every pic.
I have a HorseFace in pics especially in all kind of selfies. Narrow cuck jaw, long midface etc...
In the mirror I have a short midface and a broad jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Wool
Yeah absolute subhuman in every pic.
I have a HorseFace in pics especially in all kind of selfies. Narrow cuck jaw, long midface etc...
In the mirror I have a short midface and a broad jaw.
How is this even possible. Just don't take pictures of yourself so you feel like chad, save your sanity. It is truly ropefuel for everyone (even bluepillers and non-blackpilled folk).

• +1
Doesn’t matter much to me, I look like a subhuman in mirrors as well. :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: axedee, SayNoToRotting and Wool
How is this even possible. Just don't take pictures of yourself so you feel like chad, save your sanity. It is truly ropefuel for everyone (even bluepillers and non-blackpilled folk).
I'll stop taking pics for sure. Haven't really taken pics my whole life. I only started taking to document my acne progress and that was when I realized that I look like a 2/10 rather than a 5/10.
I legit want to give up looksmaxing every time I look at pics.

I'll stop taking pics for sure. Haven't really taken pics my whole life. I only started taking to document my acne progress and that was when I realized that I look like a 2/10 rather than a 5/10.
I legit want to give up looksmaxing every time I look at pics.
Yeah just stop taking pics if they going to give you sui fuel. As long as you know what you need to fix, you are good to go ahead with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39