JFL since when can black normies run BBC is Japan?

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

Jfllllll. Skip to like 3 min when when the noodlewhore rated him an 8 🤣🤣🤣. Media halo is legit asf.

This niggas whole account is him running BBC game around the world 💀💀💀. And he’s a normie and like 5’9 💀💀💀💀

Bbbbut I thought only Tyrones slay :soy::soy::soy:

Bbbbbut I thought blacks only have appeal in the west :soy:

@looksmaxxer234
@Kamui

Literally just have a modicum of drip. This nigga doesn’t even have dreads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, Looks234, zan and 5 others
Young black brah mogging the oldcel white brah who had to geomax for pussy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and RecessedChinCel
Dude is a legit normie asf. Media Halo or BBC pill?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
They probably think his cock is thick asf

He has a BBC,I literally can’t think of anything better than a BBC (well,except for maybe 2 BBC’S lol could you imagine)

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212
I don't think asian women like black men. I saw a video of a few black people in a Chinese train. The people were staring them down as if they were aliens. A few children started crying when they saw them too. The children kept pointing at their kinky hair that they probably never saw before.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
I don't think asian women like black men. I saw a video of a few black people in a Chinese train. The people were staring them down as if they were aliens. A few children started crying when they saw them too. The children kept pointing at their kinky hair that they probably never saw before.
Found it. There's a continuation of this video too. A few children astarted crying after they boarded the train and a few locals started telling the black woman to not go out in the sun too often or something

@AlexBrown84 cousin

Jfllllll. Skip to like 3 min when when the noodlewhore rated him an 8 🤣🤣🤣. Media halo is legit asf.

This niggas whole account is him running BBC game around the world 💀💀💀. And he’s a normie and like 5’9 💀💀💀💀

Bbbbut I thought only Tyrones slay :soy::soy::soy:

Bbbbbut I thought blacks only have appeal in the west :soy:

@looksmaxxer234
@Kamui

Literally just have a modicum of drip. This nigga doesn’t even have dreads.

Niggas have too much game so I’m not Surprised