JFL @ Studymaxx or Moneymaxx copers.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
1. When you become financially successful, you are already old as fuck.
you might be good to Betabuxx, but if you are ugly, she doesn't even love you.
but you've already missed the best experiences in prime age;
the time when T level is the highest of entire life, every experiences are full of excitement, girls around one's age will be in the peak of their youth and beauty.
if you didn't experience this, no matter how you become successful in afterlife you are always inferior.

2. No matter how much you study hard or get money,
you will never be 'admirable' or 'desirable'.
You will never be 'better person'

69ac8a59bc9933943f88d05a578f895c

look at those subhuman bloated looking Chineses.
they all look like genetic fucking trashes.
they are good at studying :lul:
but you wanna be like them?
do you admire them?
i bet that Becky on the middle will be riding 6ft braindead jock's cock while those subhumans are lusting on her and dreaming of betabuxxing her lmao.
45% of Caltech students are Asians. JFL.

Even good looking 40yr old bartender is much more admirable and living romantic life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, xit, SHARK and 15 others
052130a90ba2d5999d8ed0c6a1bb7aaa55a639 wide thumbnail

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
I know JFL

Chinese better studymax because they are ugly so they need to equalize their subhumanity

The only thing you need is bachelor degree in something you like and that’s it

Going to get master or doctor degree is kinda useless and waste of time

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Chinese better studymax because they are ugly so they need to equalize their subhumanity
Yea if you’re Asian your phenotype is so bad that there’s really no looksmaxxing you can do so you might as well focus on something else

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, DidntRead and toolateforme
I know JFL

The only thing you need is bachelor degree in something you like and that’s it

Going to get master or doctor degree is kinda useless and waste of time

Yeah the fucking money and study is whole bunch of coping material.
most motivation of men activities are subconsciously driven by sex.
they are studying because they wanna compensate their loss in sexual market.
but in fact it ends up with wageslave/betabuxxing
while chads are fucking 1 different Stacys in daily basis that beta cucks should sacrifice their whole life to even get single one. JFL
you don't know what you're talking about.
how can you fucking be financially stable in prime age? are you son of Donald Trump? Lmao.
and are you gonna betabux and compensate your ugly face and manlettism with money in that age?
i don't think woman will settle that early to beta cuck. 🤭

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1100
Yea if you’re Asian your phenotype is so bad that there’s really no looksmaxxing you can do so you might as well focus on something else
Yep pretty much

Many redpills copers say money is great equalizer which is false

No amount of money could save subhuman face man

But you need bachelor degree tbh you don’t want to work with high school degree
Yeah the fucking money and study is whole bunch of coping material.
most motivation of men activities are subconsciously driven by sex.
they are studying because they wanna compensate their loss in sexual market.
but in fact it ends up with wageslave/betabuxxing
while chads are fucking 1 different Stacys in daily basis that beta cucks should sacrifice their whole life to even get single one. JFL

how can you fucking be financially stable in prime age? are you son of Donald Trump? Lmao.
and are you gonna betabux and compensate your ugly face and manlettism with money in that age?
i don't think woman will settle that early to beta cuck. 🤭
Conclusion: just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and toolateforme
exactly

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
All those subbuman looking high IQ copers should just stop and give up, they are basically just background slaves that work to maintain the society that deeply despises them. Whats the point of advancing science or medicine if it will just be used to prolong chads life span so he can fuck more women, jfl

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and SHARK
you are a cuck if you think studymaxxing is legit at all

• +1
Reactions: NoBodyWorld
"1. when u become financially successful you're old as fuck"

yeaah right. I'm 21 and currently making $10K a month.

Once you have reached your full potential, what are you gonna do with your life. Looking good is your only cope? Lol that's gay and feminine as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and DidntRead
you are a cuck if you think studymaxxing is legit at all
yeah. 2 is better than 1. but still shit niga.

Once you have reached your full potential, what are you gonna do with your life. Looking good is your only cope? Lol that's gay and feminine as shit
there always are outliers bro don't generalize. do you think everyone make 10k in his age 21?
to make money they need degrees for most of people.
and how looking good can be cope? LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and rtsssy

there always are outliers bro don't generalize. do you think everyone make 10k in his age 21?
You gonna regret not money maxxing... Ima buy all those hoes while you watch me FUCK them, and if you treat me nice I'll let them give you a blow job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and DidntRead

meanwhile O pry mogs your income by fucking posing for a camera every few months JFL

I don't mean it as "cope" literally, it's just an expression.
I mean, once you've looksmaxxed and reached your full potential, do you plan on living good forever just because you're gl? lol that's how females live.
Looksmaxing is necessary, do not make looksmaxing the main goal of your life. Once you have looksmaxxed, you will realize that there is waaay more to enjoying your time than looking good. Believe me, I've been there. So its better to start working on those things from now.
Not everyone makes 10K a month, I just got lucky. But still everyone should try their best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You gonna regret not money maxxing... Ima buy all those hoes while you watch me FUCK them, and if you treat me nice I'll let them give you a blow job.
yeah cope for your hope dude.
you buy hoes while someone gravitates girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
meanwhile O pry mogs your income by fucking posing for a camera every few months JFL
just as thousands of actors and celebs worldwide. Just become a celebrity br0000. Just be born 1 in a million br0000

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I still resent my dad for that: he literally said I should only concentrate on study and career in my prime years. I should’ve ignored his shitty “advice”(or order JFL) and begun looksmaxxing earlier.

yeah cope for your hope dude.
you buy hoes while someone gravitates girls.
He won't be doing that shit when he gets old though. Meanwhile I'll be buying myself 18 year old pussy and have fuck parties all for myself.

Have to pay for my surgeries somehow

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and DidntRead
just as thousands of actors and celebs worldwide. Just become a celebrity br0000. Just be born 1 in a million br0000
yeah pretty much nigga. we are actually looksmaxxing here instead of copemaxxing.

even average insta models imcome mog that easy. all they have to do is literally post pics of their face

I don't mean it as "cope" literally, it's just an expression.
I mean, once you've looksmaxxed and reached your full potential, do you plan on living good forever just because you're gl? lol that's how females live.
Looksmaxing is necessary, do not make looksmaxing the main goal of your life. Once you have looksmaxxed, you will realize that there is waaay more to enjoying your time than looking good. Believe me, I've been there. So its better to start working on those things from now.
Not everyone makes 10K a month, I just got lucky. But still everyone should try their best
of course moneymaxxing will make your life better for sure.
but just normal guy with good looks will mog the fuck out of those chinese procopers on picture in terms of life.
i didn't say money is a bad thing.
i was talking to the guys who praise the value of money and devalue the looks to cope their subhumanness.
shit looks can't never be truely relieved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Redrighthand
yeah pretty much nigga. we are actually looksmaxxing here instead of copemaxxing.

even average insta models imcome mog that easy. all they have to do is literally post pics of their face
you aint gonna cry for not being born 1 in a 100000 boyo... if you are, you are copemaxxing and giving yourself excuses for being lazy.

you aint gonna cry for not being born 1 in a 100000 boyo... if you are, you are copemaxxing and giving yourself excuses for being lazy.
who would not cry tbh. how am I copemaxxing. I am in rapid looksmax mode rn

but just normal guy with good looks will mog the fuck out of those chinese procopers on picture in terms of life.
i was talking to the guys who praise the value of money and devalue the looks to cope their subhumanness.
i know. ugliness is a major failo. luckily it can be reserved. but i mean, when you reach your full potential, looks won't be such a good "cope". moneymaking, socialmaxxing will start to give you happiness

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It’s painfully obvious most posters here are kids or autistic neets with no life experience with know it all syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Kade, DidntRead and Redrighthand
It’s painfully obvious most posters here are kids or autistic neets with no life experience with know it all syndrome
If you moneymaxx the foid will reluctantly have sex with you and will only want a LTR. So OP is right

He won't be doing that shit when he gets old though. Meanwhile I'll be buying myself 18 year old pussy and have fuck parties all for myself.
yeah he would likely build a good family with true attraction and genuine love between by that age.
while you are seeking for something that you've already lost the period to genuinely experience and enjoy it.
party and shit has value only when you are prime age yourself.
tbh, do you really think you will want to fuck 18yr old girl being 40 yourself but to construct a healthy family based on genuine attraction?
you will be low T and old as fuck by that age.
and there's no assurance that you can really be that successful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and BigBoy
If you moneymaxx the foid will reluctantly have sex with you and will only want a LTR. So OP is right
Crindge at using foid unironically

It’s not even about sex with moneymaxxing none of you think shit through.

You guys after all the looksmaxing? What then? Your a bum living in your moms house with no place, no car nothing to call your own.

You don’t have a stable career or flow of money for your endeavors. If you want to travel, pay bills, buy stuff. And you fucked your whole life up by not taking your career seirously

Literally their are already a ton of good looking guys with stsble careers and incomes you are replaceable never forget that.
doesn’t matter if you are psl 7-8 there’s another chad right around the corner with more smv than you.

You need to raise your whole smv. Raise your looks, money and status.

No girl wants to be with a broke no future having man child.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and autistic_tendencies
I still resent my dad for that: he literally said I should only concentrate on study and career in my prime years. I should’ve ignored his shitty “advice”(or order JFL) and begun looksmaxxing earlier.
he should've let you fuck prime girls as many as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

You guys after all the looksmaxing? What then? Your a bum living in your moms house with no place, no car nothing to call your own.

You don’t have a stable career or flow of money for your endeavors. If you want to travel, pay bills, buy stuff. And you ducked your whole life up by not taking your career seirously

Literally their are already a ton of good looking guys with stsble careers and incomes you are replaceable never forget that doesn’t matter if you are psl 7-8 there’s another guy right around the corner.

looks matter more than anything
I automatically know you are a fool just for the fact that you said that no woman wants a broke man. JFL if you think I care about anything with women BUT using them as cum rags

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus

You don’t have a stable career or flow of money for your endeavors. If you want to travel, pay bills, buy stuff. And you fucked your whole life up by not taking your career seirously

Literally their are already a ton of good looking guys with stsble careers and incomes you are replaceable never forget that doesn’t matter if you are psl 7-8 there’s another guy right around the corner.

no one denied money matters.
we are claiming that looks are better element of life.

looks matter more than anything
I automatically know you are a fool just for the fact that you said that no woman wants a broke man. JFL if you think I care about anything with women BUT using them as cum rags
Your retarded I usually agree with your posts but whatever

I’ll say it again YOU ARE REPLACEABLE WITH A HIGHER SMV MAN

No attractive girl with options will choose you ltr if your a bum manchild with no status or money or future when they can just get another guy who mogs you with all that.

Think shit through guys. Use your head and plan shit out.
no one denied money matters.
we are claiming that looks are better element of life.
Yea? But what then? Your broke with no future and no career not able to do anything. Just saying think about your future

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and DidntRead

No attractive girl with options will choose you ltr if your a bum manchild with no status or money or future when they can just get another guy who mogs you with all that.

Yea? But what then? Your broke with no future and no career not able to do anything. Just saying think about your future
ltrs are useless.

ltrs are useless.
K. Buts that like your opinion my dude. And it isn’t even just about girls. It’s your quality of life. If your broke your not able to do shit or bay your bills and live on your own.

You guys need to grow up. @FatJattMofo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FatJattMofo

dude. who fucking denied money matters?

as more money you get, you are better person than before in terms of SMV. no one denies that.

but what i genuinely meant was, valuing money and saying as if money is the absolute element of life is just cope.

look at these dudes.
69ac8a59bc9933943f88d05a578f895c

they are good at study and they will get good amount of money.

but they will never be desired. will never slay.

will probably spend their whole lifespan to get one girl maybe she is ugly as fuck or doesn't even love the guy.

their prime age where sex should've been the best was probably the dark age of their life.

and chad's can just fuck 1 different girl everyday if he wants.

that's what i meant.

money is good but looks are superior element in terms of happiness and gratification.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
dude. who fucking denied money matters?

as more money you get, you are better person than before in terms of SMV. no one denies that.

but what i genuinely meant was, valuing money and saying as if money is the absolute element of life is just cope.

look at these dudes.
.View attachment 90151

will probably spend their whole lifespan to get one girl maybe she is ugly as fuck or doesn't even love the guy.

their prime age where sex should've been the best was probably the dark age of their life.

that's what i meant.

money is good but looks are superior element in terms of happiness and gratification.
Money is power in this world and freedom. Stop making everything about pussy I keep forgetting half you guys are virgins teens or incels with a one track mind.

Money all around improves quality of life in multiple different ways and its the key to let you do whatever you want in this world. And second off

You need money to pay bills, rent, buy food, gas clothes, etc

Money can you make you happy in other ways. I swear most of you guys are spoiled brats who don’t understand the importance of it.

If you don’t understand this then oh well prepare to get fucked in a couple years. I’m done trying to explain this to you. It’s like talking to little kids

• +1
Reactions: Kade and RedKeyboard
Money is power in this world and freedom. Stop making everything about pussy I keep forgetting half you guys are virgins teens or incels with a one track mind.

Money all around improves quality of life in multiple different ways and its the key to let you do whatever you want in this world. And second off

You need money to pay bills, rent, buy food, gas clothes, etc

Money can you make you happy in other ways. I swear most of you guys are spoiled brats who don’t understand the importance of it.

If you don’t understand this then oh well prepare to get fucked in a couple years. I’m done trying to explain this to you. It’s like talking to little kids

so who denied money matters?

are you seriously brain damaged?

i told you i agree money matters.

you realise theres reasons people want to money or studymax that arent just to get pussy right? Like maybe people might want that money in order to buy nice things or gain financial independence? Mind=Blown right?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You keep making it about pussy just lol
wasn't pussy one of the biggest motivations of men?
why do think you eat, sleep? where do you feel the desire and satisfaction?.
basically the huge context of our motivation comes from subconscious biological level.
there is really famous theory which is called Maslow's hierarchy of needs which you will already know.
stop undervaluing the pussy and playing preacher game.
it just means you are low T and your sex drive is significantly low.

wasn't pussy one of the biggest motivations of men?
why do think you eat, sleep? where do you feel the desire and satisfaction?.
basically the huge context of our motivation comes from subconscious biological level.
there is really famous theory which is called Maslow's hierarchy of needs which you will already know.
stop undervaluing the pussy and playing preacher game.
it just means you are low T and your sex drive is significantly low.
Nah. Yall just don’t have any self control. And use frindge studies to justify shit. Pussy is overrated after you had a lot. And you shouldn’t waste your time obsessing about it so much

Many redpills copers say money is great equalizer which is false

No amount of money could save subhuman face man
just be good looking
All those subbuman looking high IQ copers should just stop and give up, they are basically just background slaves that work to maintain the society that deeply despises them. Whats the point of advancing science or medicine if it will just be used to prolong chads life span so he can fuck more women, jfl
look at these dudes.
.View attachment 90151

that's what i meant.

Literally their are already a ton of good looking guys with stsble careers and incomes you are replaceable never forget that.
doesn’t matter if you are psl 7-8 there’s another chad right around the corner with more smv than you.

I'm gonna be middle to upper-middle class in terms of money after I finish college, that shit doesn't worry me.

If you're moneymaxxing to get laid, its pointless because she's doing it reluctantly. Although OP is kinda retarded in thinking making money makes no difference, if it's for sex it would be better spent looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Nah. Yall just don’t have any self control. And use frindge studies to justify shit. Pussy is overrated after you had a lot. And you shouldn’t waste your time obsessing about it so much
exactly. every desire gets significantly low after satisfaction.
do you feel hungry after eating dinner?

but the huge mistake is you might feel less desire but your satisfaction is still there that you had a nice dinner.

exactly. every desire gets significantly low after satisfaction.
do you feel hungry after eating dinner?

but the huge mistake is you might feel less desire but your satisfaction is still there that you had a nice dinner.
Just tried giving advice and you guys get sensitive cause your sex starved just lol
I'm gonna be middle to upper-middle class in terms of money after I finish college, that shit doesn't worry me.

If you're moneymaxxing to get laid, its pointless because she's doing it reluctantly. Although OP is kinda retarded in thinking making money makes no difference, if it's for sex it would be better spent looksmaxing
I never said don’t looksmax all I said was think about your futures also. By all means looksmax just also have a good life set up in advance so you can enjoy it to the fullest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401