JFL Women are the biggest virtue signallers on this blessed earth. GTFINH CurryCELSSS

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Opportunities dont happen, you create them

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @TheCopefulCurry @curryboy123 @CurryCel @CurryKing @Currypirate4 @curryslayerordeath @looksmaxxer234 @Kingkellz @Andrew91 @tyronelite @africancel @Caesar Augustus @Mr.cope @TheEndHasNoEnd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT, mogstar and 20 others
It’s a Saturday night.

All of @AscendingHero ’s friends are out slaying pussy, getting drunk, and having a blast

Instead of being productive or socializing, @AscendingHero searches for more suifuel clips for curries to watch.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do? Everyone knows curries are the least appealing race, no point in posting more clips further proving it...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PYT, Deleted member 6217 and 12 others
It’s a Saturday night.

All of @AscendingHero ’s friends are out slaying pussy, getting drunk, and having a blast

Instead of being productive or socializing, @AscendingHero searches for more suifuel clips for curries to watch.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do? Everyone knows curries are the least appealing race, no point in posting more clips further proving it...
LOL dnr your esssy

Attachments

• LOL.gif
    LOL.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryboy123
You tagged half the forum to show us a 2 second water is wet video. Don't tag me in your low IQ threads next time u fucking idiot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., volcelfatcel, ReignsChad and 8 others
It’s a Saturday night.

If you thought OP was bad enough.

@PrestonYnot

@Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @TheCopefulCurry @curryboy123 @CurryCel @CurryKing @Currypirate4 @curryslayerordeath @looksmaxxer234 @Kingkellz @Andrew91 @tyronelite @africancel @Caesar Augustus @Mr.cope @TheEndHasNoEnd
@BrendioEEE @RecessedPrettyboy @FastBananaCEO @portuguesecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 11963
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7651 and Babyblackcarrot
Hold up Raj!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and AscendingHero
nigga ur 15 eat my anus u deformed bloated soycucked pig
Omg I’m so sorry!!!! Do you want me to go back in time and tell my parents to conceive me earlier?

Honestly even more embarrassing for you that you’re older than 15 and on this forum. Get a life, the only thing going for you is that you’re white and even that won’t be enough

Omg I’m so sorry!!!! Do you want me to go back in time and tell my parents to conceive me earlier?

Honestly even more embarrassing for you that you’re older than 15 and on this forum. Get a life, the only thing going for you is that you’re white and even that won’t be enough

Your cheeks are literally wider than your jaw and head, eat your last bismati bowl and rope ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ReignsChad and 2 others

You're so retarded it hurts.

OOOPPPPsss forgot to tag the OG's

@Hozay @Albeacho @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13601
I had a meme of an indian boy taking a shit in the middle of the street and it would've ended you, unfortunately I can't find it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Keep projection jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12669
cagefuel terrible thread. @Villanelle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13601 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13601, AscendingHero and Deleted member 8576
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and AscendingHero
sounds like something a fellow chad would say :what:
also jfl i asked sin to ban my .net account when i wanted to quit forums but that lazy subhuman didn’t do shit for me, just checked and it was never banned
he is dead to me ngl fuccin mod cucc
3857E978 1B46 4D82 901E 70CBA1F6C477

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13601
also jfl i asked sin to ban my .net account when i wanted to quit forums but that lazy subhuman didn’t do shit for me, just checked and it was never banned
he is dead to me ngl fuccin mod cucc
View attachment 1096755
randomising password is the best way

i should know, i am known for my discipline :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
lol keep roasting my looks idc

but u still havent shown yourself

fucking loser doing nothing with your life
Keep projecting and writing essays u are nothing to me u bloated tanned pig

Keep barking and bumping my thread u mutt. You are my dog and I lead u wherever I want. Keep replying to me u fool

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 13601
ur time online:time registered is way shittier than his lol get a life
You really are my dog and I have u on my leash.
Another cel I have rentfree

Keep projecting and writing essays u are nothing to me u bloated tanned pig

Keep barking and bumping my thread u mutt. You are my dog and I lead u wherever I want. Keep replying to me u fool
once again, your only hope is that youre white jfl

nothing else going for you, probably failing school, ugly asf

wouldnt be surprised if u look like your pfp

youre my bitch keep replying to me pussy boy

once again, your only hope is that youre white jfl

nothing else going for you, probably failing school, ugly asf

wouldnt be surprised if u look like your pfp

SUCK MY COCK U TRANNY

@curryboy123