Johnny Depp

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
IMG 8148

I can’t believe God created him and gave him such good looks as well as making him a rich billionaire. But he made me an ugly short failure nobody and also gave me a little dick. I just don’t get it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Klasik01, NoseProphecy and 2 others
He got his first acting job in A Nightmare on Elm Street in 1984, a very influential and popular horror movie. Why? He accompanied his friend, Jackie Earle Haley to the audition and the director’s daughter saw him there and begged her dad to give him a role. So he played Glenn, the boyfriend of the protagonist and paved the way for him being the A-list actor he is now. The power of looks, everyone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: starvecell, Eren, rand anon and 4 others
View attachment 2895969
I can’t believe God created him and gave him such good looks as well as making him a rich billionaire. But he made me an ugly short failure nobody and also gave me a little dick. I just don’t get it.
You are as unique as him , just in a ugly manlet , femboy that likes to be jerked and psyco way .

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Vermilioncore
Mirin the 100k reps

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Vermilioncore
Nice to see Iasacrko keep in touch with his grandmother!

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NoseProphecy
He got his first acting job in A Nightmare on Elm Street in 1984, a very influential and popular horror movie. Why? He accompanied his friend, Jackie Earle Haley to the audition and the director’s daughter saw him there and begged her dad to give him a role. So he played Glenn, the boyfriend of the protagonist and paved the way for him being the A-list actor he is now. The power of looks, everyone.
I’m gonna join Baraka Mkray

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers