Joker 2 went woke

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.

WTF is this shite the woke police ruin everything they put they hands on, we can’t have nothing good anymore. Joker film went from a biography of an incel’s life to joker turning into a simp cuck for Harley Quin love story.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

And anyone who knows anything about DC or played the Arkham series knows Joker don’t give two fucks about Harley Quin he abuses for fun yet the movie is gonna portray Joker as some love struck simp. And to rub salt to the wound they cast this ugly bitch lady gaga as Harley Quin instead of using a hot foid like Margot Robbie.

harley quinn joker GIF

Fml man it’s getting harder find new copes every if this shite continues even video games are shite now. Just gotta hope R* locks in and GTA 6 lives up to they hype otherwise it’s gonna be work, eat, sleep type shit just fucking lol at the state of Western entertainment.

Bring me back to the days of the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy, OG Transformers film with prime Megan Fox, Toby Maguire spiderman, the first iron man film, Ice age films, Prime Cartoon Network and kids TV, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii days, no insta, SC or tik tok days.

Fuck.

Its fucking over man how do young people cope these days at least I can say I enjoyed the prime of 2005-2015 life.

Now everyday is just the same crap.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, kebab, Pierrot and 5 others
@Kamui @MoggerGaston @forevergymcelling @Luffymaxxing @Jamal2222 @Jamal2222 @KING REIDYZ @disillusioned @Pikabro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @tyronelite @tyronechadmax @GetShrekt @BigJimsWornOutTires

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Hernan
I'll give it a shot

a. a lot of that could be his delusions

b. there's a suicide joke in the commercial. suicide humor makes woke people lose their shit. I'm surprised there wasn't a trigger warning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, starvecell and ManletBlackcel
I'll give it a shot

b. there's a suicide joke in the commercial. suicide humor makes woke people lose their shit. I'm surprised there wasn't a trigger warning
Still ruined it by making it a musical to appeal to foids. Doubt there’s gonna be anything interesting happening like the first one. It’s just gonna be romantic BS

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Sushifart
Joker had a white stacy obsessed with him in the comics, just be deformed theory strikes agin

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and PrinceLuenLeoncur

WTF is this shite the woke police ruin everything they put they hands on, we can’t have nothing good anymore. Joker film went from a biography of an incel’s life to joker turning into a simp cuck for Harley Quin love story.

And anyone who knows anything about DC or played the Arkham series knows Joker don’t give two fucks about Harley Quin he abuses for fun yet the movie is gonna portray Joker as some love struck simp. And to rub salt to the wound they cast this ugly bitch lady gaga as Harley Quin instead of using a hot foid like Margot Robbie.

harley quinn joker GIF

Fml man it’s getting harder find new copes every if this shite continues even video games are shite now. Just gotta hope R* locks in and GTA 6 lives up to they hype otherwise it’s gonna be work, eat, sleep type shit just fucking lol at the state of Western entertainment.

Bring me back to the days of the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy, OG Transformers film with prime Megan Fox, Toby Maguire spiderman, the first iron man film, Ice age films, Prime Cartoon Network and kids TV, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii days, no insta, SC or tik tok days.

Fuck.

Its fucking over man how do young people cope these days at least I can say I enjoyed the prime of 2005-2015 life.

IMG 5023

didnt they make joker 2 into a musical? Really gay idea ik at that point they fucked up

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Sushifart
I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this movie is to punish the "white radicalized incels" for "appropriating" the first movie into their culture and turning it into memes, a statement of their movement etc., so they're gonna make this one as gay and cucked as possible to dissociate it from that.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedCel5 and Sushifart
I'll give it a shot

harley quinn joker GIF

Fuck.

Tbf, the jokes in dc comics was never an incel. But yeah this guy lmfao dunno why they put a foid in this it is what it is

I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this movie is to punish the "white radicalized incels" for "appropriating" the first movie into their culture and turning it into a statement of their movement, memes etc., so they're gonna make this one as gay and cucked as possible to dissociate it from that.
Lolfoto123

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and kanderior
I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this movie is to punish the "white radicalized incels"
What type of assault rifle are you going to bring to the theater?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCel5, MoggerGaston and kanderior
Holy shit phoenix is a gigamanlet

No wonder they had to cast a terafemlet as harley

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and tombradylover
People were saying the exact same shit about joker and the batman before they got released, and after they did these movies peed on your autistic theories without leaving a single drop in their bladder :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Fuck that movie
In my head there is no sequel

That’s how it is with every Hollywood movie now. These movie directors/ producers are running out of ideas for good movies so they make some shitty remake or sequel.

Get a hobby other than consuming media nigga