Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Carti

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
I like carti but h3s one weird looking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, quinfluence and lemonnz
Literal dogshit, cant understand a single word he says. I can see the hype with die lit and self titled cause they actually had a good beat selection and the songs had good rhythm
Bro tales. WLR isn’t as good as his first 2 but I forgot people still shit on it JFL. Nah the album is full of bangers except rockstar made which took a while to grow on me
Barrett’s way more famous anyways lol
Get off PSL lol Carti made Barrett bud.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and quinfluence
Psl wise yes, but

1. Every Latina and black foid in the world wanted to fuck prime carti.
2. Jordan Barrett is an incel who copes by fucking men.
Black bitches are ugly as fuck

Where did you meet Barrett and what happened exactly
42 BOND STREET NEAR A MODELING AGENCY, IT WAS LITERALLY NEAR WHERE ONE OF HIS VIRAL VIDEOS WERE FILMED.

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22
Bro tales. WLR isn’t as good as his first 2 but I forgot people still shit on it JFL. Nah the album is full of bangers except rockstar made which took a while to grow on me

Carti made Barrett wtf does that mean how he had anything to do with Barrett

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
View attachment 2869715
Sorry but that faggot Barrett never dropped these beautiful masterpieces right here.

Lol Carti mogs by default because he made Barrett’s career subhuman fag vs the creator of music
What are you retarded? This is about looks, not music. The only thing Carti will pull is ghetto sheboons, Barrett gets all the stacy supermodels.

Nigga u did not meet Barrett u can’t even do runways at 5’10 people who actually met him with proof says that he is 6’2
I’m not gonna argue over stumbling across a heightfrauding bimbo, y’all got it

Carti made Barrett wtf does that mean how he had anything to do with Barrett
Barrett would be nothing without Carti. Carti made Barrett’s career
What are you retarded? This is about looks, not music. The only thing Carti will pull is ghetto sheboons, Barrett gets all the stacy supermodels.
Tales Barrett only pulls homosexual Indians while Carti slays every zoomer on the planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quinfluence and lowtiernormiechad
I met him in NYC I’m 5’10 and we were the exact same height and he was barefooted. So 5’10.5-5’11 if we’re wanking
Were you wearing shoes? You also have to keep in mind Barrett’s skull is huge so even if he looks your height he might have extra inches on top.

Every girlfriend of Carti except botched chyna fogs any girl Barrett has ever had his hands on. (BARRETT NEVER FUCKED ANY HADIDS)

Last edited:
Barrett would be nothing without Carti. Carti made Barrett’s career

Tales Barrett only pulls homosexual Indians while Carti slays every zoomer on the planet
Do they look like a homosexual indians?
IMG 3734
IMG 3970

You’re coping so hard :lul:

Last edited:
Were you wearing shoes? You also have to keep in mind Barrett’s skull is huge so even if he looks your height he might have extra inches on top.
Nah I was wearing shoes and he was bare footed like a fucking weirdo, he was a like 4 feet away from me so y’all should know that would make him look taller from my perspective than if I were right next to him. I’m 5’10 flat and 5’11 in Yeezy slides so I think it’s safe to say he caps out at 5’11

Both are perfect in different ways

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and quinfluence
Barret - beauty gigachad
Carti - unique and iconic, fashionmaxxed, trendsetter, talented mogger HTN

= 2 chads

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Literal dogshit, cant understand a single word he says. I can see the hype with die lit and self titled cause they actually had a good beat selection and the songs had good rhythm
Never speak another word again subhuman

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and hello12344
Barret - beauty gigachad
Carti - unique and iconic, fashionmaxxed, trendsetter, talented mogger HTN

= 2 chads
Delete ur account if u think Carti is HTN

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Every girlfriend of Carti except botched chyna fogs any girl Barrett has ever had his hands on. (BARRETT NEVER FUCKED A HADID)
Hadid is literally a horsefaced tranny, jfl if you think Hadid fogs Megan Roche
IMG 4428
IMG 3723

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I love this forum man LMFAOO

He is, his eyes suck way too much ngl
Matches pheno, and he has hyper-PCT due to his insane zygos which make up for it I think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and RecessedChinCel
Jordan (27 y/o & Frauded to 5’11): Gonion, Zygoma & Chin Implants, Buccal Fat Removal, Turkish Hair Transplant, Laser Hair Removal, Makeup, Wigs and Ozempic + (LL Theorized).

View attachment 2869562 View attachment 2869563 View attachment 2869564 View attachment 2869575

Carti (27 y/o & 6’2 Barefooted & Slouched): Makeup & Botox.

View attachment 2869567 View attachment 2869571 View attachment 2869576 View attachment 2869577

Similarities: Both gay, malnourished & balding. Both of also modeled.
Ngl we need more opium fanboy autists in here

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, hello12344 and RecessedChinCel

WLR was his only good album, the rest were boring generic rap albums

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Both look like botched trannies LMAOOO
Not to mention Carti literally MOGS the fuck out of her with both their eyebrows fried JFL
Wtf are these cherry picked pictures

Are you entry level opium fanboy or do you listen to more deeper shit?
I been on the wagon before WLR dropped. I was on those lives that Ken hosted in the studio with Carti in 2019.

WLR was his only good album, the rest were boring generic rap albums
No way ur saying that about die lit & self titled bruh. Also def not generic legit the best albums and full of the best songs in the trap genre

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I been on the wagon before WLR dropped. I was on those lives that Ken hosted in the studio with Carti in 2019.
Same I was bumping Ken and lone in 2019 too cuz I was a massive carti and underground dickrider. Lone used to be wayyyy better before he blew up tho ngl.
Need that v2 shit though .
V2 had the most potential, but carti kinda ruins them halfway through. These 2 songs legendary tho
IMG 9811

.org verdict in 2024 is that a downgrown nigga looks better than a top model
Yep bbc halo fame halo and he's a htn-tyronelite ask women and most would say carti

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
She looks like she’s on her 8th Test cycle
Carti has better palate
Carti heightmogs
Carti hairmogs
She can’t pull off bleached brows cause they carry her, Carti doesn’t even need brows even though they’re literally top 3 most important features of the face.
Carti is a guy, no shit hes taller and has a better palate, but hairmog? Do you really think some crusty nigga has better hair than a supermodel? Brows are a youthful feature, of course a woman would look horrible without them. Jfl at your IQ

Carti is a guy, no shit hes taller and has a better palate, but hairmog? Do you really think some crusty nigga has better hair than a supermodel? Brows are a youthful feature, of course a woman would look horrible without them. Jfl at your IQ
So you’re agreeing that Carti is more attractive by default. Nice one mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back