Jordan Barrett with top female models

The bloated lord is back, wonder when he will stop be so swollen in the face.

Mogged by Sara, Georgia Fowler and Kaia Gerber

Feel bad for the dude on the left tbh

crazy. hes so good looking & aesthetic. looks like a lion personified
then i realise hes a homosexual and i liken him to a deer

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
id dwarf that faggot. also those women arent good looking enough to be models

Why is he gay?

No homo but Barrett is much prettier than all the victoria's secret models as his facial structure is far more protruding and therefore striking. He objectively mogs all females apart from perhaps Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill and Kate Boch. Even then, Barrett still mogs in most angles.
If Barrett was anthropomorphized he would be a lion.

He’s so low trust and evil looking. Love it.

You love him so much that you came back half a year later to share the same sentiment.
He's a mogger who mogs. Everyone on looksmax denies his top tier craniofacial development, describing him as a "gay alien pheno" and I don't understand why. Even if he looks uncanny, like a gay alien or a lion, he still mogs.

Last edited:
@Reckless Turtle
What is your point? Hypocrisy/contradictions? If so, that is wrong and you are autistic.

My original point traces my internal state of mind when I see Barratt: anthropomorphized, at first I see he him as a lion then I realize he is a gay deer. Most other people likely feel the same but just don't articulate it as such.

You should not take out of context one sentence out of the whole quote. The whole quote is:

crazy. hes so good looking & aesthetic. looks like a lion personified
then i realise hes a homosexual and i liken him to a deer

@Reckless Turtle
What is your point? Hypocrisy/contradictions? If so, that is wrong and you are autistic.

My original point traces my internal state of mind when I see Barratt: anthropomorphized, at first I see he him as a lion then I realize he is a gay deer. Most other people likely feel the same but just don't articulate it as such.

You should not take out of context one sentence out of the whole quote. The whole quote is:
Is he a lion or a deer (or perhaps a @BearBoy or a @the BULL)? We need a final answer.

Is he a lion or a deer (or perhaps a @BearBoy or a @the BULL)? We need a final answer.
He's both depending on what state of mind in the inevitable process one goes through when analyzing Barrett's craniofacial development.

What a mogger

I'm not even gay, but since his PSL is higher than all the female models', l would rather have sex with him.