Journal 1

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
. . . just writing, nobody technically did anything, just I felt likethrowing out my thoughts — this is a weird time, weird life, weird existence.

As I sit here I think a lot. Think .. . think . . . that’s all my life is, justshitloads of thinking . . . all the time . . . my mind never stops . . .

music runs 24/7 (exceptfor sleep), just songs I hear, not necessarily good or bad
... just thinking about the assholes i know irl, about driving, & my family, about friends & doingswith them, about girls I know (mainly & ) how I know I can never have them, yetI can still dream ...

My existence is shit tome — how I feel that I am in eternal suffering, in infinite directions in infinite realities — ... hmmI dwell in the past ... thinking of good & bad memories. A lot on the past though . . . I’ve always had a thing for the past — how it reacts to the present & the future — or rather vice versa.

I wonder how/when I got so fucked up w my mind,existence, problem...

jocks having fun, friends, women, LIVES. I lack the true human nature that i owned.

a bunch of plastic and remodelation just so I’ll finally not be at war with everything
... ascension sounds like a movie to me . .. I’m gonna write later, bye.

3899742 IMG 6764

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
have you tried eating a cheesecake that usually makes me happy

Your the type of nigga to get his journal ripped up by a curry 5 inches taller than you.

Your the type of nigga to get his journal ripped up by a curry 5 inches taller than you.
citizen kane applause GIF

i just like these writings