"jr police academy" is a fucking joke

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
So I went to a police program for fun a bit ago, then quit because of how underwhelming it was. For starters the only punishment was 5-10 pushups, which we took about 5 minutes to do because only 2 of us could actually do them? And we of course had regular drills and whatnot like felony arrests and clearing rooms, which also took a very long time to setup and get through because apparently, once again, (well luckily) a little under half of us knew how to do it. You literally just search the goddamn rooms with a gun and cover people. You'd take turns in groups. This one idiot turns a corner with his gun first, and i just see the person behind the corner grab the gun and point it at yours truly, your future police officers sent here to protect your lives. Don't you feel safe? And before you say they're too inexperienced the people I'm speaking of have been doing this 2-4+ years.

they're too socially awkward to ask questions and too lazy to do any book-work. This isn't just a small group either it's as a whole. We had a camp and some competitions and yeah what I said above sums up their performance in every area. (What's worse is they were playing with their guns before and after we cleared rooms)

False sense of security, but I'm sure you know that already know that. Just because some cops know how to fuck you over using loopholes and exploits in the law does not mean they know how to defend anything. Funny how half the videos of cops getting in shootouts, are of the cops also being helped by unarmed people shake off randoms with guns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Lefty Rankin
I'll bet you cussed a little bit when you were in that program.

I'll bet you cussed a little bit when you were in that program.
Yeah, they didnt like the jokes when i asked them how we were gonna tell the difference between rich and poor people so we could arrest the poor people so much

funny how they didnt deny it they just brushed it off, even in a program like this- which was unexpected.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Forgot to add it in the post but they were also afraid of going on "ride alongs" where you'd ride along with other cops and watch them do their job/do their job with them

HOW ARE YOU AFRAID TO DO YOUR OWN JOB- YOU EVEN GET A BULLETPROOF VEST AND SHIT

Dude fuck cops bro, why you even in that chit ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Dude fuck cops bro, why you even in that chit ?
i dont like cops either but i figured if i was gonna commit crimes or get in trouble i might as well know what cops know and know the law, also i got to get freetime shooting and clearing rooms rarely