Jumping instead of running for micro fracture

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
This is in reference to the method @5.5psl used to gain height in which you would run with ankle weights and then stretch legs by sitting.

Instead of running could I jump or run in place? Because where I live it rains a lot for the next couple months and I won’t be able to run all the time. Or could I run on a treadmill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and becomingnearperfect
have u seen results doing the ankle weight method so far?

This is in reference to the method @5.5psl used to gain height in which you would run with ankle weights and then stretch legs by sitting.

Instead of running could I jump or run in place? Because where I live it rains a lot for the next couple months and I won’t be able to run all the time. Or could I run on a treadmill?
just bone mash your shins bro

jfl across the board 😔😔😔

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Yeah man, why do you think all those tall negros get that way/become basketball players?

Their ghetto parents make them jump all day long so they grow to 6'6" and can bounce balls around on TV & become rich.

JFL

Absolute stupidity. If jumping makes you taller, does squatting make you a midget over time as well?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: macedonpsycho and Deleted member 44159
Just become disabled theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Just become disabled theory
I swear I just explained it wrong bro, @5.5psl did it and claimed results. He also shared the course he got it from and that guy showed proof

Yeah man, why do you think all those tall negros get that way/become basketball players?

Their ghetto parents make them jump all day long so they grow to 6'6" and can bounce balls around on TV & become rich.

JFL

Absolute stupidity. If jumping makes you taller, does squatting make you a midget over time as well?
Damn nigga, I was just trynna ask a question 😭 😭

it doesnt work i did it for 2 months