Jungle noodlewhore went ER on her strict emotionally abusive jungle gook parents

alien

alien

Kraken
Watch the Netflix documentary What Jennifer Did
And be sure to read this thread from r/AsianParentStories for a more sympathetic analysis of the situation of ricecels with strict Asian tiger parents

I fully empathize with Jennifer. Her strict neurotic Type A Personality high strung ricecel of a father should have been made to suck Toronto BBC before being shot in the head point blank. It's a shame that the white guy she hired for the hit didn't finish the job.

It's funny how you never hear about ricecels going ER on their parents. It's actually an Asian foid who does it. Even hapa Elliot Rodger couldn't bring himself to kill his parents and evil step mother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dna_cel and normie_joe
"Poor girl has never been to a night club or even tried alcohol."

Sums up up how normal degenracy is

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Recessed Life and dna_cel
@Bojack I should be tagging you in this. You're a Filipino. Your parents are like her parents. You would understand.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
This beta cuck "study for eternity" culture is one of the biggest contributors to curry/gook children seen as weak and nerdy, because that's literally imposed on them as their sole purpose.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and alien
@Bojack I should be tagging you in this. You're a Filipino. Your parents are like her parents. You would understand.

Curry is no different.

Curry is no different.
Fair play. My dad is Portuguese and it's he same thing. The Portuguese were moors. My dad looks very ethnik. You wouldn't think he's white if you saw him. I look white because my maternal grandfather and paternal grandfather had light eyes and light hair like me.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
yea my parents are just like this, they ruined my entire life

• So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel