just a reminder that hormones are everything

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
hormones are everything boyos, prenatally, pubertal, and post-pubertal.

prenatally:

brb not enough testosterone exposure in the womb, shit FWTFHR
brb not enough testosterone exposure in the womb, weak puberty.
brb not enough testosterone exposure in the womb, guaranteed sub 6inch dick.

pubertal:

brb estrogen dominated, bam gyno (permanent if unlucky), bloat, and feminine fat storage.
brb, a little too much estrogen during puberty bam fucked up wide gay hips.
brb not enough DHT during puberty bam pathetic small frame
brb not enough androgens during puberty bam unfinished weak puberty.
brb not enough androgens during puberty, bam weak facial bone structure.
brb, not enough androgens during puberty bam tiny pin dick and small b0lls.
brb not enough IGF-1 during puberty bam small, frail bones, small wrists, and weaker frame.
brb not enough IGF-1 during puberty, bam you might not have reached your genetic potential.

post-pubertal:

brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, weak erections.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, low sex drive, general motivation, and higher inhibitions.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, you'll never be socially dominant, or dominant in general.
brb, too much estrogen during adulthood, bam gyno, feminine fat distribution, and severe bloat.

the list goes on, boyos if you're still in puberty than what are you doing rotting on this forum? Get a fucking job, wage slave until you can afford peptides, HGH, prohormones, any form of non-suppressive androgens. If you don't wanna fuck with hormones than eat as much fucking cholesterol as possible, eat good foods. Don't fuck around with any sugary toxic foods, eat meat, eggs, animal fats, eat root vegetables, keep your cortisol in check.

real ones are pumping DHT and growth hormone into their fucking veins, it's ascension or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Detective, Deleted member 2268 and 27 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
is trial mix/nuts and grains good for this shit

reminder that its 2020 now and if you arent an international male model with millions of instagram followers then you wont be perceived as a human being jfl ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Birdcell, AscendingHero and 22 others
reminder that its 2020 now you wont be perceived as a human being jfl ngl

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
grains are dogshit, same with nuts and seeds. All have phytochemicals that inhibit the absorption of minerals.

eat saturated fat, eggs are a good source, meat is another.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging and 3 others
u4d43fifyu841.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Chadelite and 10 others
Who do I need to blame? Mother?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
jfl at the brutality of this thread

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2756
The thing that terrifies me the most is my shit frame not being genetic and being something that could have been diffrrent if I took hormones. I would have much more peace of mind thinking its genetic and not something changeable that its now too late to do anything about.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 4 others
The thing that terrifies me the most is my shit frame not being genetic and being something that could have been diffrrent if I took hormones. I would have much more peace of mind thinking its genetic and not something changeable that its now too late to do anything about.
Never worry about something you can’t change now even if you could have changed it before but not now anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

prenatally:

pubertal:

brb estrogen dominated, bam gyno (permanent if unlucky), bloat, and feminine fat storage.
brb not enough IGF-1 during puberty bam small, frail bones, small wrists, and weaker frame.
brb not enough IGF-1 during puberty, bam you might not have reached your genetic potential.

post-pubertal:

brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, low sex drive, general motivation, and higher inhibitions.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, you'll never be socially dominant, or dominant in general.
brb, too much estrogen during adulthood, bam gyno, feminine fat distribution, and severe bloat.

the list goes on, boyos if you're still in puberty than what are you doing rotting on this forum? Get a fucking job, wage slave until you can afford peptides, HGH, prohormones, any form of non-suppressive androgens. If you don't wanna fuck with hormones than eat as much fucking cholesterol as possible, eat good foods. Don't fuck around with any sugary toxic foods, eat meat, eggs, animal fats, eat root vegetables, keep your cortisol in check.

real ones are pumping DHT and growth hormone into their fucking veins, it's ascension or death.
I want to pump GH peptides and KDHT tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Tbh a lot of this seems like it is genetics inherited from parents that even with perfect conditions would not help beyond a certain amount. I was never going to have my dad's 8 inch wrists, mine are 6.3, with optimal testosterone/GH levels I would probably be around 7. Despite this my lower body is almost a copy of his, whilst my upperbody is much more like my mom's. I am super glad my clavicles didn't get fucked and narrow like a woman's but everything else is on the smaller side resulting in me looking like shit above 15% BF. Hips are normal as well.

I have excellent FWHR but the weakest puberty of anyone that I know.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
Brb taking finasteride @Dogs @Goblin @LordNorwood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Dogs, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
LOL PUBERTY ENDS 16-17 SO ITS PRETTY MUCH OVER FOR EVERYONE HERE
Who do I need to blame? Mother?
Your mom and yourself for not doing physical activity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

It's a scam taking advantage of the plant based propaganda.. Grains and nuts should be avoided at all costs they are EXTREMELY estrogenic and generally unhealthy due to high anti-nutrient and inflammatory (omega6) fat content.

Be wary of any food that is sold at high profit and non-locally, some company is trying to make a buck off you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Patient A and Deleted member 2756
Great, I'm 24, this shit is useless for me. :(

twink with compact midface>masculine man with longish midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

prenatally:

pubertal:

post-pubertal:

Will DHT and Growth Hormone at 20 or roids help with frame?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What should I get at 16? And where to get it... Also if anything has hairloss as a major side effect I don't know if it'd be worth it

Should I hop on Aromasin and some peptide at 16-17?

Just pin t like me
U fucks just talk about testosterone this testosterone that muh t MUH hormones. Go fucking buy it and start pinning it

• +1
HGH grows the nose and ears, no? I don’t want my nose any bigger than it is right now.

Great prenatal testosterone but shit pubertal testosterone and igf, what to do

Last edited:
LOL PUBERTY ENDS 16-17 SO ITS PRETTY MUCH OVER FOR EVERYONE HERE

Your mom and yourself for not doing physical activity
cope I am 12yo

Lol
I’m 16 what do I do

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’ve found that diet is most important for hormones.

Fat is important but so are Carbs! Multiple studies show this.

Been on low carb for some time now while losing weight, libido has been meh.

Had a bunch of cookies today out of nowhere before a work conference and omg, I couldn’t stop staring at my colleague’s tits and all I could think about was fucking

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Great prenatal testosterone but shit pubertal testosterone and igf, what to do
how do u know that u had great prenatal T? You are coping way to hard fag, prenatal T IS MORE important than puberty T,You had low T in every stages of ur life

• +1
how do u know that u had great prenatal T? You are coping way to hard fag, prenatal T IS MORE important than puberty T,You had low T in every stages of ur life
I have good finger ratio, like 0.93. It's not great, but good i guess

bump this based thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
legit. over if u have a bad digit ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
This is all a brutal cope. I have some negatives from puberty but huge dick etc, ur just a pubertycel trying to cope.

Only status matters. Once I'm a film director with Stroma, LL, implants, and having injected T for years and gotten more masculine, and after my hair transplant, I will marry a Margot Robbie tier actress OR any normal woman I want.

Jfl at u retards, only status matters, nothing else

• +1
no one, you cannot blame your mother, you were destined to have a shit hormonal profile.

If it's destined it's genetic. If it's genetic then you can blame your parents.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

prenatally:

pubertal:

post-pubertal:

how did you determine all this?

Shit puberty, good frame, big feet, big hands, small wrists, small bones, ok height ( 2 inches taller than dad) some of this is really contradicting

• +1
I will be on at least 200mg test per week till the grave tbqh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic and Incoming