just a reminder to consume cholesterol, in large quantities.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
take all the Jewish shills on cholesterol with a grain of salt. Cholesterol serum blood levels are genetics, said person can be genetically predisposed to create more cholesterol than another person, for example, I was vegan for 2 years (worst two years of my life) and in the time period I had my bloods tested twice, both times I came back with chronically low cholesterol, low testosterone, and very low Iron, even though I was still consuming shit food and high saturated fat meals. Fast forward to now, I eat 6 eggs a day, cooked in butter along with red meat at night. Guess what? my cholesterol has gone up into the healthy range, and my testosterone has skyrocketed. At 904ng/dl as of my last test.

cholesterol is the pre-cursor to every single steroid hormone present in the human body, it's needed for gall-bladder function and cellular function, it repairs the arterial walls from free radical damage, free radicals that are in toxic foods that people eat on an everyday basis. Articles saying that you should limit your intake to 300mg daily is autistic, it's just retarded Jewish shill to try and castrate the male species.

So don't listen to some retard suggest that you pop zinc tablets every day, just eat a couple of eggs cooked in butter or animal fat, your test is ought to increase.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aqua, AscendingHero and 9 others
MY GRADPA DIE FROM HEART ATTACK
HE WAS LOW INHIB AND FUCKED MARES ON HIS BARN (JFL HE CUCKED MY GRANDMA WITH MARES JFL JFL)
I WILL ALWAYS MIRE HIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yolks me

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and PenileFacialSurgery
MY GRADPA DIE FROM HEART ATTACK
HE WAS LOW INHIB AND FUCKED MARES ON HIS BARN (JFL HE CUCKED MY GRANDMA WITH MARES JFL JFL)
I WILL ALWAYS MIRE HIM
mirin son

No goyim. Cook your stuff in butter substitutes. Drink soy milk. Don’t eat beef, that’s unsustainable for the planet. Eat plants like the good goy you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
way ahead of you chief, cholestrolmaxxing is my middle name

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and Blackout.xl
No goyim. Cook your stuff in butter substitutes. Drink soy milk. Don’t eat beef, that’s unsustainable for the planet. Eat plants like the good goy you are
yes kike overlord!

please, take my foreskin as well as my fucking testicles!
way ahead of you chief, cholestrolmaxxing is my middle name
that's what I like to hear brother.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, maxmendietta and 2 others
yes kike overlord!

please, take my foreskin as well as my fucking testicles!

that's what I like to hear brother.
Yes goy. Listen to your masters. Consume what we tell you to goy. Don’t question us or we’ll be forced to punish you

• JFL
i eat 10 eggs a day ngl

• +1
veganism/low fat diets are a jewish scam to weaken and feminise western men.

veganism/low fat diets are a jewish scam to weaken and feminise western men.
yep, fell for it, got ill, felt estrogenic and weak.

we are animals, we have the same stomach acid PH level as a vulture, we need animal fat, flesh, and cholesterol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4209
jfl at not spamming sfa and cholesterol, your not even looksmaxing atp