Just another reason to not eat organ meats and liver.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
FB IMG 1697631722911

Liver isn't just full of vitamin a which is toxic and linked to several health conditions like liver damage, diabetes, and various other problems like obesity, it is full of copper which is also damages your liver and causes obesity.

you realize liver was eaten all over the world for centuries. people eat less liver now than back then and they are also way unhealthier than ever. copper pipes have nothing to do with today's health trends dummy.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, 5.5psl, DingusBingus and 5 others
Zero proof that non-synthetic vitamin A is harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, IndraBC and bradpittshairline
Zero proof that non-synthetic vitamin A is harmful.
Wrong i ate liver and my enzymes were out of wack stopped eating it and went back to normal :unsure:. Just look up Dr Garrett Smith.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Wrong i ate liver and my enzymes were out of wack stopped eating it and went back to normal :unsure:. Just look up Dr Garrett Smith.
You ate liver from medicated animals.

you realize liver was eaten all over the world for centuries. people eat less liver now than back then and they are also way unhealthier than ever. copper pipes have nothing to do with today's health trends dummy.
It does. Look at the image, there are plenty of reasons Japan has the lowest rate of obesity and that's one of them. Again your eating the toxic seea
You ate liver from medicated animals.
Your eating the sewage waste plant of an animal. It tastes bad for a reason.

It does. Look at the image, there are plenty of reasons Japan has the lowest rate of obesity and that's one of them. Again your eating the toxic seea

are you dumb? the differences in Japanese and American diets are huge. Japanese people would also get fat on the American diet regardless of if they have copper pipes or not.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Ok so you don t deny that the liver was from medicated animals. Thus you can not prove that your enzyme issue was from vitamin A and not from the vaccines the animal had received.

Ok so you don t deny that the liver was from medicated animals. Thus you can not prove that your enzyme issue was from vitamin A and not from the vaccines the animal had received.
Vitamin a is known to cause liver damage. Accutane also causes liver problems too.

Edit: Accutane is a vitamin a loaded skin care medication with so many downsides it even has a Blackbox warning.

I'll repeat it again. Vitamin a rich foods like sweet potatoes, carrots, and liver taste weird for a reason. Your taste buds are telling you not to eat them.

"Multiple generic forms of vitamin A are available as tablets, capsules, and solutions in over-the-counter preparations, alone and in combination with other vitamins and minerals, as well as a component in herbal mixtures, creams and ointments."
They're reffering to supplements.
Look up Dr Garrett Smith and you'll see it's not just supplements.

I'll repeat it again. Vitamin a rich foods like sweet potatoes, carrots, and liver taste weird for a reason. Your taste buds are telling you not to eat them.
Potatoes and carrots don t have any vitmain A I legitimetely don t know if you re trolling or not at this point.
Liver tastes good depending on the animal you get it from.

Potatoes and carrots don t have any vitmain A I legitimetely don t know if you re trolling or not at this point.
Liver tastes good depending on the animal you get it from.
Sweet potatoes not regular ones. And carrots do have vitamin a.

No they dont. You have zero idea what you re talking about.
Beta carotene still gets converted into retinol. You must watch too much Eric Berg.

Vitamin a is known to cause liver damage. Accutane also causes liver problems too.

Edit: Accutane is a vitamin a loaded skin care medication with so many downsides it even has a Blackbox warning.
all retinoids are vitamin A derivatives

View attachment 2531876

Liver isn't just full of vitamin a which is toxic and linked to several health conditions like liver damage, diabetes, and various other problems like obesity, it is full of copper which is also damages your liver and causes obesity.
Thats why you eat liver once a week dumbass nigga