Just be a world famous Genius theory

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

Look Einstein getting validated just like a GigaChad for whatever is coming out of his mouth because he is fucking Einstein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Look Einstein getting validated just like a GigaChad for whatever is coming out of his mouth because he is fucking Einstein.

Wrong - in current era , it’s seen as a nerd or boring af. Be a DJ, rapper , athlete or a convicted felon and Pussy will be thrown at you

• +1
Reactions: qwep, RichardSpencel, Autist and 1 other person
In today's society intelligence isn't valued as much in males by females, if at all. What really entices them nowadays is something like what the user above me mentioned. Basically a degenerate. If you're willing to put morals aside and become a degenerate tatted up rapper who raps about his muney and all the pussi he got, then girls will love you more than they would any Einstein.

Wrong - in current era , it’s seen as a nerd or boring af. Be a DJ, rapper , athlete or a convicted felon and Pussy will be thrown at you
In today's society intelligence isn't valued as much in males by females, if at all. What really entices them nowadays is something like what the user above me mentioned. Basically a degenerate. If you're willing to put morals aside and become a degenerate tatted up rapper who raps about his muney and all the pussi he got, then girls will love you more than they would any Einstein.

I guess it is 80% males :feelsrope:Abort ascension plan :feelsthink:

Einstein is statusmaxed with pure brain power

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Social intelligence, guy is a genius everywhere.

I guess it is 80% males :feelsrope:Abort ascension plan :feelsthink:

God I love Jordan Peterson, based and redpilled. Whenever I see my tiny little trash can in the corner of my room overflowing with cum tissues I hear a soft Kermit sounding whisper in my head..."clean your room"

Einstein would be an incel today. The only way people like him get pussy nowadays is by becoming a Zizek tier clown who manipulates super high IQ women (very few exist, hypergamy forces into a catch 22 where they can never be happy with basically any man) who are completely insane/were fucked by their dad/etc. into making him the object of their unhealthy obsession.

makes sense why they Fuck subhuman niggers these days.

Though Elon Musk gets trim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611