just be big is everything

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
you can be ltn and slay so long as you're 6'3 and 22+ inch bideltoid it's over ggs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Constantin Denis, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Pack 10x7+ inches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
got a girls number in the grocery store today because I was walking around in a compression shirt.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 3 others
got a girls number in the grocery store today because I was walking around in a compression shirt.
how many steroids are you on, junkie?

how many steroids are you on, junkie?
10 grams of copium.
ba8ec23bb874c3acb593ff51b1f98ddd80e7eaa8.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Do compression shirts mog? I only wear tight normie clothes but they are still too wide in my waist. Will compression shirts emphasize waist better?

Do compression shirts mog? I only wear tight normie clothes but they are still too wide in my waist. Will compression shirts emphasize waist better?
yes, they are a lot better, under armour has good fits.

yes, they are a lot better, under armour has good fits.
Shit under armour doesnt sell shit becauss of sanctions anymore, I will go to our local store and try all possible brands on me

Shit under armour doesnt sell shit becauss of sanctions anymore, I will go to our local store and try all possible brands on me
it's better to try them in person because the sizing on compression shirts is quite awkward.

Cope, looks stupid at baggy clothes mogg for femaleGaze juts be tall n attractive theory

Skinny boy w abs and little bit of chest n bicep vein, @wwww saod I frame mogg tho
baggy clothes make you look fat when you're bigger, wouldn't recommend it if you ever get there.

baggy clothes make you look fat when you're bigger, wouldn't recommend it if you ever get there.
Face is more important so be lean