''just be confident bro''

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
Fucking water I know, but whenever one of these bluepilled bastards says that, it gets me so angry that I want to go crazy. I start to bite my teeth, I clench my fists and start to sweat bcs of anger. You stupid little son of a bitch, you can't just be confident? You are shaped by the events in your life. No Normie in this world is confident because average looking women hate men. They hate them. Women hate average looking men. The only confident men are big robust pretty boy chads. It's over. Iam fr its over, it never fucking began. Woman hate men. It's over, it feels hopeless. I will die alone. I try to looksmax my entire teenage years and get the most out of myself. And if it doesn't work, and I won't look good. I will commit suicide. It's over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, TechnoBoss, northern mogger and 1 other person
Fucking water I know, but whenever one of these bluepilled bastards says that, it gets me so angry that I want to go crazy. I start to bite my teeth, I clench my fists and start to sweat bcs of anger. You stupid little son of a bitch, you can't just be confident? You are shaped by the events in your life. No Normie in this world is confident because average looking women hate men. They hate them. Women hate average looking men. The only confident men are big robust pretty boy chads. It's over. Iam fr its over, it never fucking began. Woman hate men. It's over, it feels hopeless. I will die alone. I try to look maxx my entire teenage years and get the most out of myself. And if it doesn't work, and I won't look good. I will commit suicide. It's over
Yikes. Seems like a future elliot rodger case with this one

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, CarrotMaxxer and northern mogger
Fucking water I know, but whenever one of these bluepilled bastards says that, it gets me so angry that I want to go crazy. I start to bite my teeth, I clench my fists and start to sweat bcs of anger. You stupid little son of a bitch, you can't just be confident? You are shaped by the events in your life. No Normie in this world is confident because average looking women hate men. They hate them. Women hate average looking men. The only confident men are big robust pretty boy chads. It's over. Iam fr its over, it never fucking began. Woman hate men. It's over, it feels hopeless. I will die alone. I try to look maxx my entire teenage years and get the most out of myself. And if it doesn't work, and I won't look good. I will commit suicide. It's over
agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
IMG 5266

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yikes. Seems like a future elliot rodger case with this one
No i dont want to be in jail, and iam a feminist too. Killing people is not right. Thats disgusting!

• JFL
No i dont want to be in jail, and iam a feminist too. Killing people is not right. Thats disgusting!
You’re a feminist? Lol what

• +1
Anyone saying "just be confident bro" is implying "fake it till you make it", which works to a certain degree UNLESS you have abused dog syndrome. The only other way to truly gain confidence is by reaching a point in life where you have a set of undeniable truths (moments of discipline, successes, experience, etc...) you can attribute to yourself, which become the backbone to your confidence. I genuinely hope from the bottom of my heart that you are NEVER able reach that point in life. Reading your post was like a shot of espresso, my daily dose of Schadenfreude. ABSOLUTE pure euphoria, butterflies in my belly. Keep it up bro (y)

Fucking water I know, but whenever one of these bluepilled bastards says that, it gets me so angry that I want to go crazy. I start to bite my teeth, I clench my fists and start to sweat bcs of anger. You stupid little son of a bitch, you can't just be confident? You are shaped by the events in your life. No Normie in this world is confident because average looking women hate men. They hate them. Women hate average looking men. The only confident men are big robust pretty boy chads. It's over. Iam fr its over, it never fucking began. Woman hate men. It's over, it feels hopeless. I will die alone. I try to looksmax my entire teenage years and get the most out of myself. And if it doesn't work, and I won't look good. I will commit suicide. It's over
How about you improve your personality sweaty?