Just Be White

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Is it true that they can come to Turkey/ Iran and all the girls will be over them? Photos are from random Swedish universities @Pei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters and 7 others
Is it true that they can come to Turkey/ Iran and all the girls will be over them? Photos are from random Swedish universities @Pei
yes

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
>Post a pic where someone stands next to a foid
>Look at this gigaslayer, goyim :soy: :soy:
its because white and olive skin can be loved but brown cant , cause brown is colour of mud/shit

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, St.TikTokcel and owlofathena
its because white and olive skin can be loved but brown cant , cause brown is colour of mud/shit
Damn all the curries in the forum are coming for you now. :feelsmega:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Roquefort, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
higher class ethnic women who study prefer white men
but plebian ethnic women hate white men

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Pierrot
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, Pierrot and BrahminBoss
higher class ethnic women who study prefer white men
but plebian ethnic women hate white men
its because theyre bored looking at mud colour so they want to taste vanilla now? @Pei

I am Dravidian,can i get girls in Iran?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Pierrot
4073454_1713198416296.png

guys like this are truecel everywhere in the world except some jungle-villages in Vietnam.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, PrinceLuenLeoncur, likenesss and 2 others
Im going to turkey this summer. Gonna test this out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and BrahminBoss
Just be Scandi.

There's some 6ft5 dirty blonde danish (?) exchange student in my uni, I saw him in a lab where I was running some tests and he was with a girl the whole time orbiting him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and BrahminBoss
Just be Scandi.

There's some 6ft5 dirty blonde danish (?) exchange student in my uni, I saw him in a lab where I was running some tests and he was with a girl the whole time orbiting him.
fuckkk 6'3 is oveerrr

@horizontallytall @sub5c3l @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and sub5c3l
I think hexum red skin or randy orton skin mogs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: F36, St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss

Daily Reminer that Richard Ramirez with his shitskin color skin had this:

Also:

And:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
white is not enough but its better than black

• Woah
He was oliveskin in that leather jacket due to rotting in prison w/p sunlight for 3 years
nah it was just bad Photo quality which was made in 90s JFL, he's mexican and had brown skin every time

nah it was just bad Photo quality which was made in 90s JFL, he's mexican and had brown skin every time
Come on where brown here look olive

5684DA44 FC35 40A0 8C76 AA0BB0109594

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Cos tan right
I don't think tan can make somebody so Dark. Because last summer I sunbathed every day and didn't even become 10% of his brown skin, my skin is still extremelly white
Brown skin is his natural color
Other photos can be just remastered and colored with AI which originally were very bad quality in black and white colors

• +1
ah so u french pally vous Francais. I forgot how to say it damn.
Parlez vous français. Please refrain from talking my beautiful language as you have not the intelligence to properly articulate it :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I don't think tan can make somebody so Dark. Because last summer I sunbathed every day and didn't even become 10% of his brown skin, my skin is still extremelly white
Brown skin is his natural color
Other photos can be just remastered and colored with AI which originally were very bad quality in black and white colors
In shit lighting you can look darker right like if kept in a room like this and shot

690AA747 7496 4298 AC42 6CEB0907E9A6

In shit lighting you can look darker right like if kept in a room like this and shot

View attachment 2861117
You must understand that most his photos are remastered to be more colorful.
His photos are originally look like this:

cause they were made in 90s

This photo was made in mid 2000s in good lighting, just compare his and her skin

• +1
Parlez vous français. Please refrain from talking my beautiful language as you have not the intelligence to properly articulate it :Comfy:
That's a typical Frenchman reply arrogant as hell. I have met a lot of french gamers who were all sore losers and not one of them spoke any English. This is coming from a Scotsman and there used to be a thing called the auld alliance.

That's a typical Frenchman reply arrogant as hell. I have met a lot of french gamers who were all sore losers and not one of them spoke any English. This is coming from a Scotsman and there used to be a thing called the auld alliance.
Ok. Ion remember askin dho :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and BrahminBoss
A muslim girl in sweden told me that she had done anal like 20+ times with different swedish guys and vagina 3 times with swedish dudes wbut will still claim virgin for cuck muslim husband in arranged marriage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Turks are borderline White.

I knew some Turkish girls back in college who dressed traditional and still wore hijabs who dated White guys. I even knew some White dudes who specifically joined the Turkish club to get close to them.

But the Turkish girls they dated were damn near the same skin color as them or sometimes paler so I wouldn't even call it an IR pairing at all. Just intercultural.

Turks are borderline White.

I knew some Turkish girls back in college who dressed traditional and still wore hijabs who dated White guys. I even knew some White dudes who specifically joined the Turkish club to get close to them.

But the Turkish girls they dated were damn near the same skin color as them or sometimes paler so I wouldn't even call it an IR pairing at all. Just intercultural.
But hes light brown there, so incel

Ik cousins from the motherland(russia) go there and do decently well

Yes absolutely