Just busted this nigga with elevator shoes in the restaurant

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
this nigga was wearing shoes which made him like 4 inch taller ngl. me and my nigga seen this and called this out and roasted him. even his bitch laughed at him lmao. why not wearing air max they give you an legit inch without looking like a fool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, InZayn, xit and 3 others
this nigga was wearing shoes which made him like 4 inch taller ngl. me and my nigga seen this and called this out and roasted him. even his bitch laughed at him lmao. why not wearing air max they give you an legit inch without looking like a fool
what did he wear?

what did he wear?
halt so schueh mit extra sohle aklebt. schueh sind schwarz gsi und sohle au und dä siech hät gmeint niemmer würds merke

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
no pics no fucking care

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate, Jack and 2 others
why would you do that? that’s a dick move lmfso

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian, Chadelite and Deleted member 470
good stuff now man, if you are tall and wear them it is good, no one will say anything, if a 5ft 6 indian manlet suddenly becomes 5ft 8 there will be questions asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, UglyMan, Titbot and 1 other person
good stuff now man, if you are tall and wear them it is good, no one will say anything, if a 5ft 6 indian manlet suddenly becomes 5ft 8 there will be questions asked
man they look like shit and are obvious. jfl at niggas who fraud more than inch.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
man they look like shit and are obvious. jfl at niggas who fraud more than inch.
true bro, 1 inch is a lot in terms of height. difference between 6ft 2 and 3 is huge.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
stilts me

Attachments

• source.gif
    source.gif
    212.8 KB · Views: 0
I wear air max

plus stuff lifts in them

tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and NiBBaCel
Ngl i now believe OP is a promoter for nike airmax

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
@NiBBaCel I have my hood pass already but I lost my n word pass can I get another one?

i hope u get cancer

Do air maxes give you more height boost than NMD's? im 6'3 and still trying to fraud more height tbhngl

Ngl, wearing air max as a short person is even more pathetic than wearing lifts tbh because everyone knows you do so to be taller. Unless you're tall ofc, then it doesn't matter because you don't need to fraud height.

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
Ngl, wearing air max as a short person is even more pathetic than wearing lifts tbh because everyone knows you do so to be taller. Unless you're tall ofc, then it doesn't matter because you don't need to fraud height.
I wear flat shoes

wear heeled leather boots like a real man and get your free inch

halt so schueh mit extra sohle aklebt. schueh sind schwarz gsi und sohle au und dä siech hät gmeint niemmer würds merke
Disgusting when Germans write like that ngl

Air Max should be rebranded as Height Max.

nobody thinks this way

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel