AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
turn all of your money into monero

wait a year

!remind me 1year @Chris Benoit

i suggest you to put all your ruble savings into monero bro

And if it doesn’t?

just buy a stablecoin and 2x (at best) ur money in a bullrun where everything else grows by 10x+ theorem

Monero has utility but isn't a good investment

Monero has utility but isn't a good investment
Its is. All the other cryptos are getting regulated people will always go to where they can anobymous. I already bought 2 thousand dollars of monero a week ago you SHOULD do it immediately.

Its is. All the other cryptos are getting regulated people will always go to where they can anobymous. I already bought 2 thousand dollars of monero a week ago you SHOULD do it immediately.
Nope, not getting regulated is a bad thing for an investment, you legitimate retard.

Businesses won't go near a non-regulated asset i.e. no demand from markets

Nope, not getting regulated is a bad thing for an investment, you legitimate retard.

lol non-regulation was the reason bitcoin was such a huge sucess on the early days retard.
It doesn't matter if big business aren't accepting it the individual and direct trades between the holders it's what's gonna show it's true value.

lol non-regulation was the reason bitcoin was such a huge sucess on the early days retard.
It doesn't matter if big business aren't accepting it the individual and direct trades between the holders it's what's gonna show it's true value.
it helped it pick up steam sure, but the crazy bull runs were always off the back of the idea of bitcoin becoming integrated into our financial systems

Monero will soon become the only non-regulated crypto and people will start jumping on it. It will increase it massively increase in value.

Monero will soon become the only non-regulated crypto and people will start jumping on it. It will increase it massively increase in value.
Schizo kids with $100 in pocket money Vs billion dollar asset managers

turn all of your money into monero

wait a year

!remind me 1year @Chris Benoit

i suggest you to put all your ruble savings into monero bro
Monero is shit if you’re looking for returns because of the technical aspects.

Very good usability though.