Just buy Solana bro

Mewton

Mewton

Harmony >> PSL

All this recent hype about this coin

Reminder at the end of the day crypto still is one big gamble that should never be considered a guaranteed Moneymax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Eren, Corleone, Clavicular and 6 others
Sold 4k worth solana at loss at 28$ before dump to 7$. Didnot go back in.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

All this recent hype about this coin

Reminder at the end of the day crypto still is one big gamble that should never be considered a guaranteed Moneymax

Not me saying to buy it when it was $16 back in May of last year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Mewton
Centralised

Technology doesn't work

• So Sad
LOL I AM LAUGHING TO THE BANK MOTHA SUCKAS;)

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Manletmachine, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
buy inj instead

• +1
shitcoins, not even once. the days of pumping and dumping normies is over. shitcoins are useless and no one is falling for them anymore

• So Sad
The-time-of-maximum-pessimism-is-the-best-time-to-buy-and-the-time-of-maximum-optimism-is-the-best-time-to-sell..jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elvisandreaa, Manletmachine and 2 others
I wish I bought and knew of it.
When SOL was $15-25 I literally spammed posts. Then I spammed posts when it hit $50 showing that it 2.5x'ed and showed screenshots that I still hadn't sold and was trying to get people to buy more saying it'd hit $100. 😁

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, 5'7 zoomer and TheMewingBBC
When SOL was $15-25 I literally spammed posts. Then I spammed posts when it hit $50 showing that it 2.5x'ed and showed screenshots that I still hadn't sold and was trying to get people to buy more saying it'd hit $100. 😁
I thought the dude spoke about an altcoin/shitcoin called "JesusIsReal"

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
lol keep crying while I’m laughing to the bank

The problem is there were people doing the same thing for dozens of other shitcoins that tanked immediately after that, who are you gonna trust?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
The problem is there were people doing the same thing for dozens of other shitcoins that tanked immediately after that, who are you gonna trust?
My intuition re the markets and price action

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
My intuition re the markets and price action
Niggas will make some money on crypto bull runs and think they’re Jacob Rothschild.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gonthar
Niggas will make some money on crypto bull runs and think they’re Jacob Rothschild.
Keep coping, myself and @eduardkoopman are smoking a cigar rn while we refuel our new Ferraris.

Keep coping, myself and @eduardkoopman are smoking a cigar rn while we refuel our new Ferraris.
Idk if you’re joking but I do smoke cigars and own a sports car. What’s your favorite Cuban?

• +1
Yeah don't risk more than you can afford to lose. The markets are very risky and unpredictable. Most WILL lose money. I'm just trolling. I'm not trying to get anyone to invest money or make risky trades. It doesn't matter anyway; Solana is not a shitcoin and can't be manipulated by coaxing a few people on a forum to buy or sell it. It has a 48.5B$ market cap.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Idk if you’re joking but I do smoke cigars and own a sports car. What’s your favorite Cuban?
Joking. And nice one! What car? I've only smoked a cigar like once so idk tbh

Joking. And nice one! What car? I've only smoked a cigar like once so idk tbh
Low-mileage 2005 BMW m3. Affordable, not flashy (You can probably buy one just w/ the money you made off Solana) I like classy old cars and dislike spending money on liabilities.

I recommend a Montecristo #2 if you’re looking to get into Cuban cigars, you don’t inhale smoke, there’s no chemical additives, raises T, and the risk of “throat cancer” is the same as drinking hot water.

The nicotine is also very good for intellectual performance, especially if high IQ.

I’m just hassling you cause I’m salty of people who won big in altcoins, while I followed my bitcoin maxi friend.

• +1