Just did 3.5 hours of exercise

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
gotta do this everyday to offset the pills

keep it up :feelshah::blackpill:
yea gonna sleep and hit the gym again once i wake up. I believe I can still get in shape even with these damn pills in my system !

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Damn, you did it Bojack. But how'd you go for 3.5 hrs? You'll probably be too sore tomorrow to do it again Bojack. Muthafucking Bojack.

Damn, you did it Bojack. But how'd you go for 3.5 hrs? You'll probably be too sore tomorrow to do it again Bojack. Muthafucking Bojack.
i just set the timer and did the workouts i set for myself. I think I can still do it tomorrow, i'll just be moving really slowly.

i just set the timer and did the workouts i set for myself. I think I can still do it tomorrow, i'll just be moving really slowly.

What workouts?

What workouts?
30 min stretching
30 min shadowboxing
30 min heavy bag
30 min skipping rope
30 min agility ladder
60 min conditioning workout (10 min jumping jacks, 10 min burpees, 10 min frog jumps, 10 min ellipitical, 10 min exercise bike, 10 min speedbag).

Yeah you're gonna be sore as shit tomorrow Bojack. And don't waste 30 mins stretching, that's a bit excessive, should take like 5 mins.

Yeah you're gonna be sore as shit tomorrow Bojack. And don't waste 30 mins stretching, that's a bit excessive, should take like 5 mins.
i got to get loose and limber mane :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: