Platinum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, HorseFace, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
disgusting subhumans ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Dude420, SikKunt and 3 others
why would a giga chad like him settle for that tranny??? bitch has the shoulder width and facial structure of a fucking man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Dude420, SikKunt and 1 other person
the power of a big cock jfl at any dickpill deniers so much more evidence just keeps coming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Demonstrator, HorseFace and 2 others
Bluepillers in comments going in about how anyone Can get gf if he can.

What they fail to understand is he was incel all through his life up until he got 1mil+ views and without that video would still be rotting.

YouTube status game is so legit,almost all fa/incel YouTubers get gfs through their channels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, SikKunt and 1 other person
Volcel if wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

What they fail to understand is he was incel all through his life up until he got 1mil+ views and without that video would still be rotting.

YouTube status game is so legit,almost all fa/incel YouTubers get gfs through their channels.
Status pill proven again

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
holy shit ...when haircut doesn't match face.

Watched this guy for a while and feel happy for him actually, I mean she isn't attractive at all but he found someone and im glad he is happy.

and Shrek and Fiona lived happily ever after

Looks like a man.
I'd still fuck her tho

When are you gonna start uploading Chad?
Looks like a man.
I'd still fuck her tho

I wouldn't at all

salt IQ thread. the dude statusmaxxed and ascended with his looksmatch. thats really all there is to it.
salt IQ thread. the dude statusmaxxed and ascended with his looksmatch. thats really all there is to it.

id never settle for her even if i was just as subhuman disgusting. i wonder what she looks like underneath probably has a bacon sanwhich
ill also add that they shouldnt be allowed to breed. if they have offspring thwy will just rope or further destroy the genetic pool of the world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nattycel
looksmatched tbh ngl