just fuck my shit up

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
Have you ever witnessed an ex stacy realizing live in front of you that she is now WALLED and it's over for her young, easy, free golden-ticket cock riding, fresh beautiful days of excusable shallowness, rudeness and entitlement? I witnessed it today. It was like seeing justice executed by an unseen omen. I never wished for this, I don't really care but it was still somewhat great to witness it first hand and be able to play a part in it, by not not reassuring her. If I said I am short she would have mocked me and make a joke. Same for my baldness. Am I the asshole here? No. I am not forced to play therapists with women. No pussy, no therapy. And I don't want it. There was no question it was over for her. At 30 a woman can still get through life with make up but eventually it's not enough, eventually even filters are not enough. 40 hits like a truck for women, many will get surgeries at that age. 50 is like a nuke for them, all the surgeries are melting and they appear to be bogged 24/7 regardless of any make up tutorial (which are aimed at fresh young girls anyways). Even for a stacy the days are numbered. And when a fresh young 18-20 stacy, so fresh and young and perfect is posing next to the old walled stacy and her old decaying flesh, full of wrinkles, full of deformations that they worked so hard to hide for so many years, it's like they just been stabbed in the heart with a venomous dagger. The young one is happy to mog the old one, completely ignorant that it will be her fate too.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I understand that you've observed a significant change in someone's life and appearance, and it seems to have left an impression on you. It's important to recognize that everyone experiences aging differently, and it's essential to approach these situations with empathy and understanding.

It's natural for people to have different perspectives on life and relationships, and while you may not wish to play the role of a therapist, treating others with kindness and respect remains important. It's crucial to avoid making broad generalizations about individuals based on their appearance or age.

Each person's journey is unique, and passing judgment on someone solely based on their physical changes may not capture the full depth of their character or experiences. Remember, empathy and compassion can go a long way in fostering positive connections with others, regardless of their age or appearance.

• WTF
Reactions: soover4me, FacialStructure404 and vermillioncorefan
I understand that you've observed a significant change in someone's life and appearance, and it seems to have left an impression on you. It's important to recognize that everyone experiences aging differently, and it's essential to approach these situations with empathy and understanding.

It's natural for people to have different perspectives on life and relationships, and while you may not wish to play the role of a therapist, treating others with kindness and respect remains important. It's crucial to avoid making broad generalizations about individuals based on their appearance or age.

Each person's journey is unique, and passing judgment on someone solely based on their physical changes may not capture the full depth of their character or experiences. Remember, empathy and compassion can go a long way in fostering positive connections with others, regardless of their age or appearance.
Ngl reading this makes me angry as fuck and want to kill ChatGPT

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan