Just fucked a girl at my first day of work

Met a girl at my work today she was the assistant of the engineers, i work in a construction center and i work as a construction worker, lifting heavy stuff and moving things around.
At the end of my working hours i saw the girl alone in the bus stop, she is 21 and we talked and chatted about random shit.
Then she said she was going to the grocesery store to buy eggs and stuff to make dinner and asked me if i wanted to go with her.
I followed her, she bought groceseries and then she invited to her house to Cook dinner lol.
Ended up fucking her raw twice and she blew me also.
Feels good to be chad in Bolivia
 3d5458e8 c036 49b7 9cd0 ed3ae5311446

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, latincell95, Mainstream and 1 other person
KEK you know the worst of this? this bitch is a Christian (based on her bio).

Christians are so fucking hypocrites makes me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, latincell95, redrum64389 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Skywalker, penispilled and 2 others
They are religious only when it fits them

Coming from ex christian
Yeah it's so fucking ragefuel but whatever man WHO GIVES A SHIT LIVE THE LIFE WOOOAHHH 🎶🎶🎶🔥🔥🔥🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆

i hope all women on earth die in horrible ways

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, latincell95, redrum64389 and 3 others
Why leak the number jfl, some autist will send her this thread

Why leak the number jfl, some autist will send her this thread
Nothing will happen to me, i also fucked her again yesterday and i dont want to fuck her no more

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, thereallegend, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Did she replied jfl??

you eat dinner, and you eat her. Good job!

Right on bud

I had 3 dates from tinder in 1 week and 2 ended up in sex first night and the other one came drunk to the date lol so didnt fucked her but kissed her at least.
Also i used to get like 40 likes daily in tinder
Diff world, part of top 20% is everything

Miring mestiza slayer but thats some weird ass fetish dawg. Goblinas would be bottom tier...things tren does to a nigga

They are religious only when it fits them

Coming from ex christian
KEK you know the worst of this? this bitch is a Christian (based on her bio).
View attachment 2674482
Christians are so fucking hypocrites makes me laugh
This is globalization age, foids see western media, as well as influence of feminism and imitate (monkey see monkey do normalization). A decade or two ago, she would have been more difficult compared to today...now its completely degenerated thanks to the influence, hooking up is normalized. Forget wifing any hoes today thats disaster waiting to happen

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
lol
imagine incel vs chad meme of me vs this guy.

Again not impressive,
I would also slay in that slum full of dirty whores
"I would slay" ☝️🤓 stfu and actually slay. ambiguous statements are literally copium pills.

Met a girl at my work today she was the assistant of the engineers, i work in a construction center and i work as a construction worker, lifting heavy stuff and moving things around.

At the end of my working hours i saw the girl alone in the bus stop, she is 21 and we talked and chatted about random shit.
Then she said she was going to the grocesery store to buy eggs and stuff to make dinner and asked me if i wanted to go with her.
I followed her, she bought groceseries and then she invited to her house to Cook dinner lol.
Ended up fucking her raw twice and she blew me also.

Feels good to be chad in Bolivia
Man Body GIF