Just got a brand new car

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
My parents haggled and got a really nice car. I think it’s a Nissan or some shut. Just waiting for them to wash it and bring it out. Gonna test drive it around n shut. I’ll take a pic of it later, 40,000 dollars and 600 dollars monthly n shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 14693, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
Happy for you bro

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, GabachoCopium, RTLBbc and 5 others
Mogs me by having a car

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 51465 and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and ShowerMaxxing
Yuh hope it helps me find a girl ngl.
It won’t help you find one but if you are already talking to one it will help because you will be able to drive her and stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, try2beme and incel194012940
It won’t help you find one but if you are already talking to one it will help because you will be able to drive her and stuff
Shut well at least I can get to Coachella 2024 like I originally planned n shut

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, GetShrekt, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
It won't. My friend has a BMW M3 and 6'3" and has 0 bitches
cap, girls fall head over heels for the undisputed top dog fuel efficency of nissan, i know a 35 yrs old bald fat schizophrenic 3/10 face who pulled a htb/stacylite after he rode his ultima(te mogging machine) around downtown of a major metropolitan area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, N1666, GetShrekt and 3 others
cap, girls fall head over heels for the undisputed top dog fuel efficency of nissan, i know a 35 yrs old bald fat schizophrenic 3/10 face who pulled a htb/stacylite after he rode his ultima(te mogging machine) around downtown of a major metropolitan area
It's a shit tier car. Who even pays 40k for a Nissan

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yuh hope it helps me find a girl ngl.
St. Elliots Slayermobile

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I wish I had a sedan, my car is actually a failo jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
 1aae0894 d987 4d60 a522 dafe9eba68e9

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
It won't. My friend has a BMW M3 and 6'3" and has 0 bitches
fuark bro for every win i got this nigguh is always here trying to take away my shine !

It's a shit tier car. Who even pays 40k for a Nissan
wtf it's nice bro, i'll admit it has a kind of shit interface with the radio and stuff, but other than that it is top of the line. Get back on your meds bull !

My parents haggled and got a really nice car. I think it’s a Nissan or some shut. Just waiting for them to wash it and bring it out. Gonna test drive it around n shut. I’ll take a pic of it later, 40,000 dollars and 600 dollars monthly n shit
which Nissan buddy?

40K would get you around 2018-2019 little used E-class Merc.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
which Nissan buddy?

40K would get you around 2018-2018 little used E-class Merc.
It's a camry nissan xse, lemme see if I can find it online. And for reals ? This shut is apparently top of the line car man.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
It's a camry nissan xse, lemme see if I can find it online. And for reals ? This shut is apparently top of the line car man.
buddy, those models are for Toyota :lul:

well fuck, it's good enough for my ass.
just looked it up.

Looks very good.

Not on status level as Audi, BMW and Mercedes on that pay range but far more reliable and most probably a lot more fuel efficient.

Congrats! 600 dollars a month for a 40k car is a great deal by the way. Now that you've got a car, get yourself off of your medications pls

Nice bro, make a playlist of music then tag me some good songs to bump in the whip.

Congrats! 600 dollars a month for a 40k car is a great deal by the way. Now that you've got a car, get yourself off of your medications pls
yea i'm working on that part mane

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
just looked it up.

Looks very good.

Not on status level as Audi, BMW and Mercedes on that pay range but far more reliable and most probably a lot more fuel efficient.
Was just test driving it earlier with my mum man, it drives smooth and fast af. I don't give a fk if it's not on the same status lvl as those other cars. It's way good enoughf or me. Especially since I've been carless for so long.

Nice man !
I'm saving up for a polo gti

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
just looked it up.

Looks very good.

Ngl car statud is mainly from men, you need something that stand out from regular traffic, a 5 series don't cut it no more

600 monthly for what?

Ah they didn't pay for the whole thing at once?
Nah I’m sure they could have but they chose to do this bullshit

Nah I’m sure they could have but they chose to do this bullshit
its better to buy a used car which is like ~5 years old and you'll have it 60% off. Then you look like you're richer than you're.

its better to buy a used car which is like ~5 years old and you'll have it 60% off. Then you look like you're richer than you're.
Yes this brand new shut is too expensive it just burns a hole in my pocket man

@Bojack u had enough time, I need some music to play in car, come on :feelswhere::feelswhere:

I live in the uk, just gimme some songs to play in my own car, mine are boring me.
I play this shut when I am in the car on the bluetooth

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and GetShrekt
I play this shut when I am in the car on the bluetooth

You play these 2 hour long song compilations?

I meant just individual songs

You play these 2 hour long song compilations?

I meant just individual songs
meh can't help u there then i just play these gaming music playlists shut

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL