Just got cucked

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Today I was watching tv when my girlfriend/oneitis or should i say "girlfriend" calls me and says she will be coming home today with a "few friends", I already knew something was wrong it sounded really stupid. Cutting to the case an hour and almost a half pass by and she comes home with 3 black basketball players all 6'4+ and has the audacity to say "hey honey:)" with a smile. At this point I was 1000% sure what was gonna happen. So I go to my room like the typical fucking low t cuck to give them space and before I even get the chance to enter my room they start fucking. I went down stomping and said "what the actual fuck" but before I could get back there I accidentally bumped into one of them and immediately said "sorry king bbc I will never do that again" and he said "get the fuck out of here" I said "but this is my house" and then he slapped me in the face and told me to get the fuck out again and I said "chill out man thats not fair" while he picked me up and took me to their room to watch my oneitis get creampied with nigger cum.

Ihate niggers so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, chincel11, N1666 and 7 others
6'7 white billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Today I was watching tv when my girlfriend/oneitis or should i say "girlfriend" calls me and says she will be coming home today with a "few friends", I already knew something was wrong it sounded really stupid. Cutting to the case an hour and almost a half pass by and she comes home with 3 black basketball players all 6'4+ and has the audacity to say "hey honey:)" with a smile. At this point I was 1000% sure what was gonna happen. So I go to my room like the typical fucking low t cuck to give them space and before I even get the chance to enter my room they start fucking. I went down stomping and said "what the actual fuck" but before I could get back there I accidentally bumped into one of them and immediately said "sorry king bbc I will never do that again" and he said "get the fuck out of here" I said "but this is my house" and then he slapped me in the face and told me to get the fuck out again and I said "chill out man thats not fair" while he picked me up and took me to their room to watch my oneitis get creampied with nigger cum.

Ihate niggers so much
Ngl I died at "Sorry king bbc"

sounds like a larp cuck fantasy

this forum should be disabled tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Trilogy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
this forum should be disabled tbh

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel

Ihate niggers so much
Somehow i only read the first and last words of this thread

Rage Just got cucked​

Ihate niggers so much

Hmm not really shocked

King BBC got me laughing so hard