Just got home from the club. Reflections

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze
1. Wear fucking lifts lol, unless you’re frauding ridiculously (3in+) nobody will clock onto them. I’m 184cm, I was heightmogged frequently. Don’t get it twisted I heightmogged plenty of people but I definitely felt average height.
Unironically, as silly as they look, these are fine: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-4-inch-elevator-shoe-demonstration-video.288284/

2. Unless you’re HTN and upwards, very difficult to pull purely on looks from a cold approach. I’d personally recommend going with a girl that you know from before hand. Perhaps after a dinner date, invite her to a club to go and dance.

3. Get a table. Split it with your boys. Much easier to pull when you’ve got a table. “My friends and I just ordered a round of shots, you look like a girl who enjoys her tequila, come and join us at the table”. Solid opener and build from there.

4. Don’t dress like shit, self explanatory. Better to be overdressed than underdressed. If you’re spending proper money, a blazer with semi-casual trousers and a button down shirt works well. Otherwise just keep it simple.

5. Don’t be one of those weirdos who dances till they sweat.

6. A good cologne is key. I also recommend spraying around your chest area so that as and when you hug girls, they take note of it.

7. Get tipsy, don’t get wasted. Just enough to lower your incel inhibition and help you overlook your non-nt nature.

-DFV

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW and N1666
Mostly water points tbh but thought I’d highlight and compile my thoughts.