Just got my eyebrows threaded by some Turk

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Shit hurt like a bitch to the point where I nearly teared up but you know pretty hurts 💅

the dude was a nice (looked around my age late teens early 20s),

Very curtious called me habibi multiple times.

Why are u turks such two faced cunts? when u work as barbers in our Arab countries and want our business ur so nice but behind our backs and online u guysr dicks 😡😡😡😡😡

@NewOneXY @kebab

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NewOneXY and Shkreliii
Shit hurt like a bitch to the point where I nearly teared up but you know pretty hurts 💅

Why are u dirty turks such two faced cunts? when u work as barbers in our Arab countries and want our business ur so nice but behind our backs and online u guysr dicks 😡😡😡😡😡

@NewOneXY @kebab
They fear the yee yee slayer when they see his evil domineering gaze peer upon their saloons

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
how does it look.

Why are you so racist

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
Did he suck your dick

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, zura and yeeyeeslayer
We turks treat special ppl with kindness. We know God didn't give them certain things like normal humans. So we try our best to make them feel normal and special at the same time

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Sevelim, sevilelim, bu dünya kimseye kalmaz.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Baban and kebab
The arabs in my city insult us türks directly in our face and call us "dirty türks" and stuff

Why are u turks such two faced cunts? when u work as barbers in our Arab countries and want our business ur so nice but behind our backs and online u guysr dicks 😡😡😡😡😡

@NewOneXY @kebab
dnr dalit threading is gay + haram

@NewOneXY @kebab
which country ngiga

@NewOneXY @kebab
you get your eyebrows threaded jfl what a fag

probably a kıro like @Manchild the kırmanc

I had a Turk fix my sink and when he was leaving he kissed the top of my head. What a sweet man.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman