JUST GOT TATTOED AND EVERYONE ON MY FAMILY SAYS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

looks like shit if a girl see that its over

looks like shit if a girl see that
i dont think so. i have a worst tattoo on my neck and it pulls. just fucking lol. work is not done yet

Why is that? every girl i told about the tatto got exited but my family got mad and they said it looks horrible because it looks like a demon

More appeal= less family approval?

im going to test that tomorrow at college. lets see what the girls think about it
get used to that, my whole family is hating my tattoos, i got whole both arms, back, whole right leg and half left, and other tattoos are small on chest stomach etc
they say im criminal, substance abuser, drug dealer, problematic, and some shit like that (they are not wrong tho)

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
It really does look trash. Not even a good tattoo like the ones girls get on their hand and arms
Just get the girl tattoos, try a fake one first see if you like it

It really does look trash. Not even a good tattoo like the ones girls get on their hand and arms
Just get the girl tattoos, try a fake one first see if you like it
mog

is it like related to ur culture or something? I have a tiger 1 cause its relation to tamil kings, its done in japanese asian style tho but still rad.

is it like related to ur culture or something? I have a tiger 1 cause its relation to tamil kings, its done in japanese asian style tho but still rad.
no. i just thought it looks amazing

is full of ink tho @BloodClot muh bad boy halo

this gotta be the worst tatto i've ever seen
this the typa tattos that used to impress me when i was 10
you're such a retard

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and SidharthTheSlayer
I got a face tatt

My family harassed me about it.

Some dude on Insta made fun of it too
Bro ruined his entire future employment prospects just to descend himself by 1 PSL point

Why is that? every girl i told about the tatto got exited but my family got mad and they said it looks horrible because it looks like a demon

More appeal= less family approval?

im going to test that tomorrow at college. lets see what the girls think about it
if your familly is mad with your style chances are its good family hates low inhib bad behaviour they want a cucked good boy.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and thereallegend
deleted

Last edited: