6A8B175D A477 4CE3 A876 49BC6E8B6417

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
hes short and tiny. he fits into size small tops
frame is not height retard, frame is horizontal, he's wide af and will absolutely not fit into smalls jfl

Bro is an anime character! :eek: 💀

frame is not height retard, frame is horizontal, he's wide af and will absolutely not fit into smalls jfl
its included in frame and thats why i followed up with tiny. look at how the hoodie hangs off of him. you utter retard

its included in frame and thats why i followed up with tiny. look at how the hoodie hangs off of him. you utter retard
no its not retard, and the hoodie oversized

over for ur iq + he mogs u, brutal

no its not retard, and the hoodie oversized

over for ur iq + he mogs u, brutal
that hoodie hes wearing wouldnt fit me

over for you iq + delusions. check yourself into a ward you're schizophrenic

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
that hoodie hes wearing wouldnt fit me

over for you iq + delusions. check yourself into a ward you're schizophrenic
HIS BIDELTOID MOGS, I AM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG END OF DISCUSSION.

tbh gym is simply not worth it

ur far off better just being lean and instead of spending hours building muscle and sinking money at gyms, diet, supplements roids etc you can pul off bettermaxxes

ur far off better just being lean and instead of spending hours building muscle and sinking money at gyms, diet, supplements roids etc you can pul off bettermaxxes
Shortsighted. You don't want to be a frail old man when you're older

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Shortsighted. You don't want to be a frail old man when you're older
I still practice health, I swim and do bodyweight workouts at home. Far more cheaper and time efficient than being a gymrat with just as much health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Yung and Bajara

Dieting without the gym is skinnyfat. You still need to work out to get an aesthetic lean female gaze maxxed physique.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
rot in your basement or rot in the gym

What is his height and weight?
I'm 167cm tall (5'6") 152.8 lbs (69.3kg), so I'm not a small man, at least not for my height, and even I feel DYEL when I wear a button-up top or especially a hoodie in the cold November weather here in Toronto. I'm going to be DYEL until short sleeve weather is back in April-May unless I go bear mode and bulk again.

What is his height and weight?
I'm 167cm tall (5'6") 152.8 lbs (69.3kg), so I'm not a small man, at least not for my height, and even I feel DYEL when I wear a button-up top or especially a hoodie in the cold November weather here in Toronto. I'm going to be DYEL until short sleeve weather is back in April-May unless I go bear mode and bulk again.

steroids friend it always come in handy just use a fuck tonne of arosmin and hcg