Just had my rhino consult; gonna book soon

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
is 8.9k USD after ALL fees a decent price? the surgeon seems based af and knows his shit

It's okay if you're in the US I guess

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
can’t wait for mine

Basically that's what I paid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 470
depend on how good the surgeon is

does he have an instagram ?

wtf thats so much, how am i gonna afford that
There's finance options for LL but not sure.
You need do good in college and make atleast 50k as a starting salary. Then basically you need to take a gap year and stay with your parents or your friends for minimal length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Go Europe and save $$$.

wtf thats so much, how am i gonna afford that
my mommy is paying for it but im gonna help pay some of it when i get a job

is 8.9k USD after ALL fees a decent price? the surgeon seems based af and knows his shit
Dont think you would get under 10k in LA or New York, but that is a normal price for a top surgeon in Miami.

Dont think you would get under 10k in LA or New York, but that is a normal price for a top surgeon in Miami.
not in miami, im in tampa actually lol but this surgeon seems legit as fuck. good reviews etc

not in miami, im in tampa actually lol but this surgeon seems legit as fuck. good reviews etc
dont trust reviews , trust pictures

the surgeon should have an instagram with plenty of before/after pics

Make sure you see plenty of pics and scour realself for lowest rated reviews.

Last edited:
There's finance options for LL but not sure.
You need do good in college and make atleast 50k as a starting salary. Then basically you need to take a gap year and stay with your parents or your friends for minimal length.
Idk if u saw my msg or not. But on your indian phenotype post u said to send u pics to find out what phenotype I am. Can u check and tell me if I need rhino?

If u dont to its cool.

dont trust reviews , trust pictures

the surgeon should have an instagram with plenty of before/after pics
Make sure you see plenty of pics and scour realself for lowest rated reviews.

should i look for someone who only does facial plastic surgery as opposed to that and stuff like boob jobs etc

should i look for someone who only does facial plastic surgery as opposed to that and stuff like boob jobs etc
Yes, or even better, only rhinoplasty or who at least specializes in it. You should asl how many they do each year.

I consulted with a few doctors in Florida and the top ones do 200 plus a year, but some good ones do 50 to 100 per year. Then there are some who may only do 10 or so a year since they do other surgeries.

Rhinos are getting popular on this site. Glad I really don't need one because I would probably be inclined to go for one as well.

yeah
you shoud look for someone who has degrees and writings in rhinoplasty. It should be his main speciality

yeah
you shoud look for someone who has degrees and writings in rhinoplasty. It should be his main speciality
the doc i had a consult with said 40-50% of the procedures he does are rhinos

wow didn't know rhinos were so much more expensive than genios. good thing my nose is fine

the doc i had a consult with said 40-50% of the procedures he does are rhinos
that's okay. make sure he has enough before/after pics.

but tbh, 9k would get you a top rhino surgeon in europe