Just had the most aggressive Microneedling session after 3 months of not doing it

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So fellow psl LooksMaxers:

I had it on needle level 1.5 for the thicker skin areas of my, ie the maxilla and mandible and I took that down to around 1.25 for the cheekbones, 1 for the nose + chin, 0.75 for the orbital rims and 0.25 for the eyelids. I was on around 1.25 for the brow ridge and forehead.

Overall this is the most aggressively I have needled. All levels were higher for each facial part by at least a good 0.5pt and I pressed a little harder on the pen too, while dragging it slowly.

The swelling is super. Maddest it's ever been and I'm bleeding a little in various parts where skin is thin

If you are not microneedling, you are not soft maxing, remember that. Collagen is life for those that without Chad bones

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Do Retin-A as well
Order some from that shithole indian e-store

Do Retin-A as well
Order some from that shithole indian e-store

I am in London

Why would I order from put-put-ding-ding land?

Send me the URL anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
I am in London

Why would I order from put-put-ding-ding land?

Send me the URL anyway

These should work, main reason is that you need a prescription in most countries for Retin-A and the jewish docs don't prescribe it unless you have actual acne or some shit.

Use a cleanser or moisturizer (cerave is good to start with for brands) to avoid drying skin and clean off the initial peeling that will have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and RichardSpencel
A paki self harming himself and telling incels how they can too.

True clown show

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6908 and 3 others
I always go till I bleed all over my face,I'm probably over doing it but i have bad acne scars so fuck it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and volcelfatcel