Just lol if you aren't taking cordyceps

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
I've been taking it for 2 years now and I've noticed nothing but benefits from it. Better sleep, great endurance, powerful morning erections, mental clarity like no other. Though I do find myself becoming more aggressive and short tempered in day to day situations, but that's the price that comes with maximising your natural testosterone levels. I use the hawaiipharm brand, which comes in liquid form that is much more convenient than powder ime.

I've been taking it for 2 years now and I've noticed nothing but benefits from it. Better sleep, great endurance, powerful morning erections, mental clarity like no other. Though I do find myself becoming more aggressive and short tempered in day to day situations, but that's the price that comes with maximising your natural testosterone levels. I use the hawaiipharm brand, which comes in liquid form that is much more convenient than powder ime.
What is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GoMadAndSTFU
It's a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. There are numerous studies on the countless benefits this miracle fungus provides.

It's a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. There are numerous studies on the countless benefits this miracle fungus provides.
Is it expensive? Where can i buy it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Quite a while actually. I'd say about 5-6 months if you use it on a daily basis.
How much does this one bottle last?
Quite a while actually. I'd say about 5-6 months if you use it on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Really?? Only 20$ for 6 months?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Placebo medicine

yeah lol. I'm all about cheap looksmaxxing and this product encompasses all the benefits I'm looking for, AND FOR 20 FUCKING dollars?? I'm sold for life tbh.

High test doesn't make you short tempered lol, placebo confirmed.

Placebo medicine
Not placebo when morning erections are that powerful. Don't get me wrong I had morning erections before I started taking it, but man the blood flow in that area is a different ball game now. Just my experience.
High test doesn't make you short tempered lol, placebo confirmed.
whatever you say elfmaxx

Just let cordyceps take over your brain son

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and GoMadAndSTFU
Just let cordyceps take over your brain son
That's actually the goal. Just waiting for the day my skull cracks open and I start tracking my prey by echolocation on some alien vs predator type shit

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta