Just lol if you’re not face pulling

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Have been facepulling aggressively every 3rd day for 4.7 years straight now

all my good pics are taken when I go hard asf

I’m 25 but look 18-21 from this and have a strong ass jaw

people used to say I would ruin my looks but I do this shit hard as fuck I literally feel like my head is splitting, I hear about 20 cracking noises each session and I get sweaty asf doing it. It’s more exhausting than my whole lifting routine tbh lmao.

I do it for 10-20 mins a session and my face is red asf after and I cough a lot and I’m outta breath each session

the fact I look younger than my age says it all

also the popping noises of my suture are loud as fuck and happens a minimum of 20 times during the 15 min session. I pull with a belt, bag, and my thumbs. Up and outwards at an angle

And I pull as hard as I can

I look like an utter nutcase when I do this but it’s the secret to me looking young.

it’s not just fat pads that descend in the mid 20s, it’s also bone and probably mainly bone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, mvp2v1, zeshama and 10 others
It definitely happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Allornothing, Lolcel and 4 others
I started facepulling in late 2016 when that Asian kid on puahate or lookism(not sure which I can’t remember) posted his progress pics

and I’ve done it every 3rd day never missed a day lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
In b4 OP rips his maxilla out of place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, horizontallytall, Edgar and 9 others
Shit like this is why we need more moderation in the looksmaxxing section, added to my ignore list, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Lolcel, Deleted member 7506 and 4 others
I started facepulling in late 2016 when that Asian kid on puahate or lookism(not sure which I can’t remember) posted his progress pics

and I’ve done it every 3rd day never missed a day lol
Same bro! Mogger exercise 4 ur back, delts and traps

How I look after exactly 9 weeks of face pulling

youre gonna look like a bitch when you need more masculinity when you get older :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and stuckneworleans
youre gonna look like a bitch when you need more masculinity when you get older :lul:
makes no sense doesn't have better cheekbones make u manly?

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
I’m planning to chaundo tan max, he looks 24 at 55

also I don’t look like a femboy lmao. I got a strong ass jaw and I’m pretty masculine

if anything My face is a bit too masc

makes no sense doesn't have better cheekbones make u manly?
Yeah lmao. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about, there’s a difference between looking feminine Twink and looking younger than your age

Yeah lmao. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about, there’s a difference between looking feminine Twink and looking younger than your age
i thought thuum pulling was a legit way of looking good

Stfu its cope

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Shit like this is why we need more moderation in the looksmaxxing section, added to my ignore list, OP.
people like you is the reason why we should ban the pussies who is even afraid of biting something hard to change their looks

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
OP wants you guys to harm yourselves

Have been facepulling aggressively every 3rd day for 4.7 years straight now

all my good pics are taken when I go hard asf

I’m 25 but look 18-21 from this and have a strong ass jaw

people used to say I would ruin my looks but I do this shit hard as fuck I literally feel like my head is splitting, I hear about 20 cracking noises each session and I get sweaty asf doing it. It’s more exhausting than my whole lifting routine tbh lmao.

I do it for 10-20 mins a session and my face is red asf after and I cough a lot and I’m outta breath each session

the fact I look younger than my age says it all

also the popping noises of my suture are loud as fuck and happens a minimum of 20 times during the 15 min session. I pull with a belt, bag, and my thumbs. Up and outwards at an angle

And I pull as hard as I can

I look like an utter nutcase when I do this but it’s the secret to me looking young.

it’s not just fat pads that descend in the mid 20s, it’s also bone and probably mainly bone.
Do you still thumbpull? been about 5 years now, almost 6.