Just noticed that my ramus is so short that is barely parallel to my top mouth.

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
Is it over?
Would chewing help. Or maybe jaw implants?

yeah boyo just chew,and check your T levels

yeah boyo just chew,and check your T levels
I am an orge bro, my t levels are really high. I will start chewing anyways thank you. Such a lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I am an orge bro, my t levels are really high. I will start chewing anyways thank you. Such a lifefuel
Chewing never looksmaxxed anyone, many tried, not a single user posted positive before/afters, it just bloat u like monkey.

Chewing never looksmaxxed anyone, many tried, not a single user posted positive before/afters, it just bloat u like monkey.
cope is more than proven that chewing increases your ramus over time

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
cope is more than proven that chewing increases your ramus over time
Post the fucking evidence then fucking retard, don't post correlation studies, not a single .me user ever lenghtened his ramus with chewing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Amazing evidence, bro, you literally posted a study on child mice.

Now make a time machine and start chewing from 3 years old to 6 years old to make this work.

How much mandibular growth do you think happens after 12 years old lmao?
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-24293-3 satisfied?anyway if chewing didn't change anything after 12 there would be no TMJ / TMD and that shit

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-24293-3 satisfied?anyway if chewing didn't change anything after 12 there would be no TMJ / TMD and that shit
Not satisfied at all. I've seen every single one of these studies, I am aeons ahead of you in this field.

The study you posted is only correlation, not causation, it doesn't actually prove that adults will get longer ramus by chewing, it only hints that chewing more over one's lifetime(including much younger years thus) is correlated to better ramus.

Since most mandible and ramus growth stops at 12 years old, it's cope to chew hard after that age.

Now let me tell you what will happen instead: Tooth decay, teeth being pushed into gums, CW maxilla rotation, TMJ, because of the teeth shortening and being pushed in you will also get shorter lower third and shorter maxilla, lower third will however shorten even more than the maxilla will shorten.

Nothing will good come out of it.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172