Just online stalked some people my age after 10ish years and holy fuk!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Everyone here is 28/29 years old. I couldn't believe my eyes! These are not cherry picks at all. Back in school / uni these guys were fucking HTBs or high tier MTBs at least. They're fucking unrecognisable, I wouldn't recognise them if I walked past them.

They fell so harddd holy fuk. Every single one of them are in relationships so it hardly matters because they don't give a fuck about looksmaxxing. They probably haven't stepped a foot inside a gym in 5+ years. I would like to say it feels like karma that I can say I mog them, and wouldn't trade my face with any of them. But they lifemog me. Have kids. Settled. Living the dream. Their wives/gfs have descended too but who cares. Here I am rotting on a forum with ppl half my age.

Collagenmaxxxing, mewing, drinking green tea and leansmaxxing paid dividends in late life. Most importantly my curry genetics are serving me well 💪💪💪

Screenshot 20240310 030312

Screenshot 20240310 030055

Screenshot 20240310 025120
Screenshot 20240310 025128
Screenshot 20240310 025538

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310-025609.png
    Screenshot_20240310-025609.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and FacialStructure404
and waht do you look like, mogger?

They look their age tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Another W for Inceldom, we made it again people
Ohh eric cantona

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and SecularIslamist
yeah most people descend to utter shit by their late 20s, I met a guy I knew from school lately who now has giga wrinke lines when smiling

Meanwhile I'm at my highest ever looks level facially and still have more room to improve once I get my physique back

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yeah most people descend to utter shit by their late 20s, I met a guy I knew from school lately who now has giga wrinke lines when smiling

Meanwhile I'm at my highest ever looks level facially and still have more room to improve once I get my physique back
what was ur old highschool buddy’s looks level back in highschool/his prime

Humble bragging be like

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and TechnoBoss

crazy how it's not even hard to do this stuff, tret/spf/moisturiser and finasteride is 80% of the battle and fat grafting etc if you need it

all it takes to not descend horribly but because males are the retarded gender they would rather spend that money on car payments and designer clothes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
what was ur old highschool buddy’s looks level back in highschool/his prime
he was MTN, probably slayed due to being loud and rough although he turned into a submissive mouse when I drunkenly asserted dominance over him and casually mocked him while talking
Funny how he became more sensitive seeming having settled down while I went from meek (compared to low class teen chavs) to a fucking brute

In response to your question about black v paki crime in other thread Im not sure coz I dont really follow UK crime stats

Enjoying life makes you age

Users who are viewing this thread

Back