Just read functional matrix theory and lol at low iq subhumans here

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Every input i gave related to facial forward growth and height growth was what true all along lol at pathetic subhumans blabbering bullshit and giving fucking idiotic advices regarding everything on here , especially regarding forward growth theory and height and frame growth theory, i always advocated how few organs decide how ur skeletal structure will grow into, guys here want to grow size of a ballon( their characteristics like forward growth ,frame and upper body growth ) without filling sufficient air in it( increasing organ size in body)

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
theres no air to fill, the code behind matrix already determined at birth

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah thats true , completely for craniofacial development but not for frame and upper body length, i used it to gain 5 cm in upper body length , my sitting height is 98 cm whereas my dads is 93 , every body even toes and finger , ulna , hand lenght shoe size is same between us to the nearest mm, yet only difference is in shoulder width and uper body length

Till age 10 we can increase frontal lobe weight ,with specific techinique( whch is complicated tbh)