Just realise we shouldn’t care if foid have it easier than us in life

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Of course they have better lives than vast majority of men. But we shouldn’t stress out and waste time. It’s like being mad and jealous at a dog because he gets free food, unconditional love and doesn’t pay bills. Completely pointless.

Yes I’m coping

Of course they have better lives than vast majority of men. But we shouldn’t stress out and waste time. It’s like being mad and jealous at a dog because he gets free food, unconditional love and doesn’t pay bills. Completely pointless.

Yes I’m coping
Only bitch ass niggas complain about women having better lives

• +1
Reactions: Kade, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
vast majority

Attachments

• 1576859152927.png
    1576859152927.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Drugs, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
this black pill shit really stopped bothering me like a year or 2 ago, I dont give a fuck about anything anymore TO BE HONEST

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Alt Number 3
this black pill shit really stopped bothering me like a year or 2 ago, I dont give a fuck about anything anymore TO BE HONEST
I’m soon getting to that stage

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
We are the stronger gender.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
About time we showed it, don’t you think
Even one slightly bad comment about a female will make her break down because she is so use to getting validation.

Indeed, good thread

• +1
Even one slightly bad comment about a female will make her break down because she is so use to getting validation.
I was thinking about this. If the average woman switch places with the average man, they would suicide within a few days due to the lack of validation and everything women get as a pass in today’s society. How is that equal in anyway?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It’s only upsetting if you’re an ugly male since it’s such a dichotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
It’s only upsetting if you’re an ugly male since it’s such a dichotomy
I am one. My brain literally force me to cope before I end up roping. It is what it is

Know why they put blinders on horses when racing? because a horse races faster when he isn't distracted by other horses

>women
When i see this work my brain starts telling me (we’re talking about subhumans sexmachines ONLY)

I was thinking about this. If the average woman switch places with the average man, they would suicide within a few days due to the lack of validation and everything women get as a pass in today’s society. How is that equal in anyway?
I get ignored by locals so much on dating apps to the point where I’m just use to it. Now if a female got ignored by several locals.........

Now if a female got ignored by several locals.........
You’d probably also find a unicorn and a gold pot just around the corner then

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It is what it is/don’t hate the player hate the game tbh

• +1
It is what it is/don’t hate the player hate the game tbh
this is shit concept because the players are the game and they agree on the rules, so its natural to hate the players too

this is shit concept because the players are the game and they agree on the rules, so its natural to hate the players too
A girl growing up pumped full of propaganda her whole life doesn’t know any better. They weren’t like this just decades ago. It was their job to serve the man, not the other way around until recently.

Neither women nor men are happy rn statistically speaking. Yes their lives are by far objectively easier, but they aren’t fulfilling their purpose as a living wife and mother. Both sides of the aisle are getting fucked one way or another

A girl growing up pumped full of propaganda her whole life doesn’t know any better. They weren’t like this just decades ago. It was their job to serve the man, not the other way around until recently.

Neither women nor men are happy rn statistically speaking. Yes their lives are by far objectively easier, but they aren’t fulfilling their purpose as a living wife and mother. Both sides of the aisle are getting fucked one way or another
Women arent happy because women naturally follow what men do and think, men arent happy because they receive no guidance growing up and are told to please women, and women by nature please men so its a shitshow where everyone tries to please each other

have no idea who started this

(((have no idea who started this)))
^^^^^

Hollywood, the public school system, and pharmaceutical companies are run by ____

In one thread you say that in on the other thread "FUCK WOMEN ENTITLED BITCHES ONLY GO AFTER CHAD FEMINISM IS SHIT". Yes cunt i see the point. It's becoming common for men nowadays to just accept being fucked up in the ass by everyone and accepting it.

Women shouldn't have the amount of rights they have today. End of history. Or men man up and end this shit or we will suffer and it will take a lot more of time and, eventually, women will lose their rights.