just realised how important eye area is

MrBossMan

MrBossMan

Bronze
it's over for my uee and scleral show eye area, only today looking at the mirror i realised how much it brings down my psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamejohann, Deprived, whiteislandpill and 2 others
imo its actually overrated here, eye area deinitely bars you from becoming psl God/ chad but htn to chadlite range there are many with 6/10 eye areas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks, RAMU KAKA, lowiqNormie and 5 others
You need normal Ipd. Good lashes and thick eyebrow + Wide eyes. Uue and scleral are cope.

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
imo its actually overrated here, eye area deinitely bars you from becoming psl God/ chad but htn to chadlite range there are many with 6/10 eye areas
lifefuel bhai, thank god my eyes are not protruding out literally. i can live with bug eyes

well said

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
What's the most important feature then?

All the women on Reddit say they like nice eyes

All the women on Reddit say they like nice eyes
yep and this constitutes nice, psl wise its a 6//10

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and MrBossMan
already applying castor oil on both brows and lashes. is it enough?
Maybe but latisse can really grow them better but its has its own caveat. They can darker ur undereyes and if u stop using it. Your lashesh will drop. So you need to use it every single time.

• +1
even chad is easily obtainable with mtn/htn eye area

Maybe but latisse can really grow them better but its has its own caveat. They can darker ur undereyes and if u stop using it. Your lashesh will drop. So you need to use it every single time.
just checked latisse not sold here :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
  • +1
Eye area >> Jaw as proven by Twitter/TikTok girls thirsting over left Eurosong guy

However, jaw is easily fixed with surgery and can compensate for shitty eye bug eyes, ie Cillian Murphey

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and MrBossMan
Eye area >> Jaw as proven by Twitter/TikTok girls thirsting over left Eurosong guy
View attachment 2915632
However, jaw is easily fixed with surgery and can compensate for shitty eye bug eyes, ie Cillian Murphey
i have decent lower third only leanmaxxing will clear my doubts

his ipd is terrible
I think terrible is a bit of a strong word here, but I think the rest of the shaping and the eyebrows etc offset it by a lot. I guess if we're going with the "6/10 but 9/10 is basically unachievable" kind of thing then I retract my last statement and I'd agree.