Just saw a gigga Stacy

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Ahhh I want them so bad bro what do I have to do I’ll do whatever It takes I’ll become top 1% wealth (in the country) what surgery do I need to get anything anything I’ll do whatever it takes, I get mogged into the stratosphere I don’t wanna be sub human anymore I can’t take this anymore

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, Deleted member 27544 and Kebab Master
what's top 1% wealth in your country?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
what's top 1% wealth in your country?
Idk man, the place 15min away from my house has 1 number licensed played Royce rolls cars outside their mansions but it’s guraded by security so I can’t go there, I think they will be classed as top 1%

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Kebab Master
Just wait 20+ years. Everyday I see bitches 8+/10 and they won't even look at guys their age or little older. They are flirting, smiling and being open to old 40+ old, bald men. I took old dick pill a while back and I just wait now.

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
i saw a gig stacy at my school. she looks like a fucking fox. so cute. Also had a ass a big as winsconson
Ahhh I want them so bad bro what do I have to do I’ll do whatever It takes I’ll become top 1% wealth (in the country) what surgery do I need to get anything anything I’ll do whatever it takes, I get mogged into the stratosphere I don’t wanna be sub human anymore I can’t take this anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
Just wait 20+ years. Everyday I see bitches 8+/10 and they won't even look at guys their age or little older. They are flirting, smiling and being open to old 40+ old, bald men. I took old dick pill a while back and I just wait now.
most sane looksmax cope I've seen yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27932, Brootal and 1 other person
most sane looksmax cope I've seen yet
Nah Mann come on they hit on normie their middle upper class women I can’t compete they r taller n better Looking n richer

once youve ascended and spent so much effort to get to where you are youll realise that girls arent worth the time of day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
garbage thread kys op

once youve ascended and spent so much effort to get to where you are youll realise that girls arent worth the time of day
When I’ll achieve that and it’s still over for me I’ll rope in my living room alone in mansion

When I’ll achieve that and it’s still over for me I’ll rope in my living room alone in mansion
Nah just ascend with the purpose of mogging both genders in everything only thing you can do is continue trying to ascend like it will never end, keep your mind busy to stop you from realising who pathetic majority of women and men are

Nah just ascend with the purpose of mogging both genders in everything only thing you can do is continue trying to ascend like it will never end, keep your mind busy to stop you from realising who pathetic majority of women and men are
I’m outside rn bro u don’t even understand how badly I’m getting mogged I’m is invisible I can’t compete bro I don’t understand how inferior I feel

Gigastacies are assigned to gigachads at conception.

Gigastacies are assigned to gigachads at conception.
I think money matters a lot assuming ur htn/chadlite atleast

I’m outside rn bro u don’t even understand how badly I’m getting mogged I’m is invisible I can’t compete bro I don’t understand how inferior I feel
Its the same everyone is taller and better looking than me - you grow numb eventually but the inferiority never goes away until you ascend

Its the same everyone is taller and better looking than me - you grow numb eventually but the inferiority never goes away until you ascend
It depends on the area tbh when I go too short areas everyone is also sub human so I feel ok around them

I’ll get rich and reach htn and try to pull a 7-8/10 from the poor area u think possible?