Just saw a LEGIT 5'11 STACY after 4 months on my way to work.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
The dude was ltn in iran with very long feminine hair. He had ogre pheno and around 5'10.
The girl was terra white skinned, 5'11 and legit stacy supermodel tier body and face even in nordland. I saw less than 5 like her my whole life.
They both were holding hands like hugging with Arms and laughing.
I can't take it anymore gonna rope.

Last time I saw an stacy was 4 months ago and she was 5'4 or 5'5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, mayo mogger, Xangsane and 2 others
And you sat there and watched…

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Big White Cuck
Ltn pilled
I would guess he's rich. My work area is located in a commercial area and he had long hair so he isn't a wagie like me.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Dual mating strategy

oofy doofy with stacy pill is real literally happened with my stacy oneitis

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
oofy doofy with stacy pill is real literally happened with my stacy oneitis
Niggas be on blackpill forums for 5 Years and still haven't grasped dual mating strategy. Alpha fux beta bux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Niggas be on blackpill forums for 5 Years and still haven't grasped dual mating strategy. Alpha fux beta bux
no nigger he was 1.60 cm ugly poor subhuman and she was 17 yo stacy nothing can explain this dont even try

no nigger he was 1.60 cm ugly poor subhuman and she was 17 yo stacy nothing can explain this dont even try
I can assure you he wasn't poor

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
I can assure you he wasn't poor
ok you know him better then me jfl
İ know his family they are living in fucking dirt mud hut he is wearing slippers doesnt even have shoe you just have to swallow oofy doofy theory boyo

ok you know him better then me jfl
İ know his family they are living in fucking dirt mud hut he is wearing slippers doesnt even have shoe you just have to swallow oofy doofy theory boyo
Then why It doesn't work for me? I'm ugly and poor where's my stacy

Then why It doesn't work for me? I'm ugly and poor where's my stacy
3868512 IMG 6398

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 30679
The dude was ltn in iran with very long feminine hair. He had ogre pheno and around 5'10.
The girl was terra white skinned, 5'11 and legit stacy supermodel tier body and face even in nordland. I saw less than 5 like her my whole life.

Last time I saw a stacy was 4 months ago and she was 5'4 or 5'5.
Swear I’m moving to northern Iran if my fight career goes to shit. Going to find an unstained white pure Aryan foid that’s never been touched by an arab and marry her tbh. I mog the average roach of our race tbh and my body is 1/300 there. Going to train with Olympic wrestlers and shit plus I can get away with anything in that corrupt place since my family rich asf and my dad comes from influential family with shitload of land. If you haven’t roped I will grant you some land my fellow .org user.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
U mog him where is your stacy OP?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

Last time I saw an stacy was 4 months ago and she was 5'4 or 5'5.
They were probably HTBs or weak stacey lites at most. Legit Stacey's don't just walk the streets unless if you go to Saint Petersburg or something

They were probably HTBs or weak stacey lites at most. Legit Stacey's don't just walk the streets unless if you go to Saint Petersburg or something
cope. she was one in a million stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane why laughing you ching chong ping pong ?

cope. she was one in a million stacy
Sure bro 🤣 but if its true then that's must have been brutal if you weren't at least htn + 6 tt 2 with nice physique and 6 figure income minimum.

oofy doofy pill undefeated