just spent 2 nights at a chink foids luxury apartment - Indians mog east asians - pussy too small - accidentally made her cry

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
just spent 2 nights at a chink foids luxury apartment

fucked her so many times that my dick is sore and i lost interest in sex near the end but i just did it to make her happy

im 7 inches and her pussy is definitely too small for my dick in length. it kinda hurts when i try to put in more than like 4/5 inches. especially at the start. but near the end its not as bad

also shes 5ft7 and im 5ft4.

on the first night we got drunk together and the sex felt godlike. and she made me come for a shower with her and wash eachother

but i try not to stand head to head with her barefoot cos ill feel like a man child little boy next to her.

but i told her i think im smaller than her. and she said she doesnt mind so come in the shower with her so i did it and it wasnt that bad but it doesnt feel nice it makes me feel subhuman

i even used some cable and tied her hands behind her back to fuck her at one point and she seemed to like it. and pull her hair hard asf

she doesnt let me cum inside her anymore. she makes me either cum on her body. or in her mouth. or i fuck her raw the entire time but put a condom on at the end. its so annoying. i begged her jsut to let me do it this one time and just get plan b but she wont let me.

bought her some cute present its like a panda sleeping mask, makes her look very cute

ordered Five Guys burgers. so fucking expensive

then the next night we had some chinese hot spicy noodles and beef, and some kimchi

but idk wtf they put in kimchi but it legit made me feel addicted to it for like 12 hours. i felt like withdrawals from it its so good. is fermented cabbage meant to be good for u? apparently theres bacteria in it. i think the bacteria fucked with my gut ur gut controls ur body and it was trying to make me eat more of it

also i wore some jeans, a white shirt and a blue jumper over the shirt(looks old money fresh and smart asf). with a fresh skinfade and curtains. and a gold rolex. when i looked in the mirror i felt like i looked good for once

and her apartment is in Chinatown a part of my city. so i saw lots of gooks.

And NGL i dont think East asians problem is their height or skin colour or anything. Their main problem is being mongoloid IMO.

The guys looked extremely subhuman facially. and the girls alright.

Idk whether theres just a bad batch of them here in UK so im just seeing the subhuman ones. But these are the richest highest class east asians that come here so idk but maybe its just the studycel nerds who come here.

But I saw white guys, indian guys, east asian guys all next to eachother. and even the indian guys were facially 100x more handsome(bar skin colour and height) cos they're caucasoid. not exaggerating at all. i was thinking to myself, like all the stuff ive been writing on looksmax isnt even propaganda, its actually real. the blackpill is real.

i think SEA are better looking than east asian. cos theyve got some of the sexy east asian features. but mixed so theyre not full wide face gook. thats why theres lots of Miss Universe winners from philippines. but never any from china, korea, japan.

and she pays £2k per month in rent for this luxury apartment. idk how the fuck shes affording this shit. she says her parents arent rich. but even the average wage in the richest cities in china is like 20-30k per year

also i asked her to speak chinese to me cos its kinda hot. and i started sayign random chinese words like ching chong. and then she looked reallly offended.

and i thought she was joking. but she was actualyl really offended. and she started crying

and explained to me that Ching chong is something to do with chinese dynasty which is weak or something? and western people made up that word to be racist and offensive and to hurt chinese people.

and she was crying for like 15 minutes and thought that i was racist and against her or something. but i had to explain its the same as when chinese people say "alright mate?" or "bottle of water" to british people. we're only playing we just thought its like a stereotypical chinese word.

but she was adamant that i knew it was an offensive word. but i genuinely was just saying random chinese words. i felt so bad. i think she thinks people here are racist towards chinese. but honestly when people say stuff like that , they're only kidding. no one here hates asian people. people just say things like that to them to play with them. but she seems traumatised by it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Av0nr, 5.5psl and 15 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Nigger.

• +1
Reactions: vector
Agree and @Masteroogway can confirm, punjabi vagina feels pretty nice.

Interesting stories from predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, JohnDoe, HeightPilledum and 4 others
I hate China women

You should go back to making white supremacy threads

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Roquefort, poopoohead and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: pppokerface
why

im trying to be a good boy
I find them to be rather exhilarating. I derive great delight from spectating your skirmishes because of the absolute genetic white specimen you are, akin to witnessing a magnificent and extraordinarily handsome lion valiantly warding off the lowly ethnic vermin of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pppokerface, lightskinbengali, vector and 2 others
Rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25377 and Ryldoo IS COPING
also i asked her to speak chinese to me cos its kinda hot. and i started sayign random chinese words like ching chong. and then she looked reallly offended.
caged hard at this :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41079
why do sfcels act like fucking ltb noodles is such a flex, its like nigs fkexing that they fucked fat white whores

• +1
Reactions: poofbrah, Roquefort and poopoohead
why do sfcels act like fucking ltb noodles is such a flex, its like nigs fkexing that they fucked fat white whores
she was htb, slim, tiny waist, nice boobs, extremely rich, tall, and asian women have been proven to be the most attractive

keep seething

she was htb, slim, tiny waist, nice boobs, extremely rich, tall, and asian women have been proven to be the most attractive

keep seething
white+ arab women fog noodles

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Ai Impact i want see face it takes fuck a chink that’s taller than you (I’m 5,5) pm me nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
is fermented cabbage meant to be good for u? apparently theres bacteria in it. i think the bacteria fucked with my gut ur gut controls ur body and it was trying to make me eat more of it
i already knew u were a fucking retard
yes, u got that fungi from the last of us, u will die soon cunt

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface and Deleted member 26859
still having more sex than u. how does that feel? that i mog you
youre probably a lot older than me
Scared Clumsy Smurf GIF by The Smurfs
Oh Yeah Win GIF by Jordan Belfort
I Love You Dancing GIF by Best Youth

single GIF
alice in wonderland too lazy to tag everyone GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 26859

fucked her so many times that my dick is sore and i lost interest in sex near the end but i just did it to make her happy

im 7 inches and her pussy is definitely too small for my dick in length. it kinda hurts when i try to put in more than like 4/5 inches. especially at the start. but near the end its not as bad

on the first night we got drunk together and the sex felt godlike. and she made me come for a shower with her and wash eachother

but i try not to stand head to head with her barefoot cos ill feel like a man child little boy next to her.

but i told her i think im smaller than her. and she said she doesnt mind so come in the shower with her so i did it and it wasnt that bad but it doesnt feel nice it makes me feel subhuman

i even used some cable and tied her hands behind her back to fuck her at one point and she seemed to like it. and pull her hair hard asf

she doesnt let me cum inside her anymore. she makes me either cum on her body. or in her mouth. or i fuck her raw the entire time but put a condom on at the end. its so annoying. i begged her jsut to let me do it this one time and just get plan b but she wont let me.

bought her some cute present its like a panda sleeping mask, makes her look very cute

then the next night we had some chinese hot spicy noodles and beef, and some kimchi

but idk wtf they put in kimchi but it legit made me feel addicted to it for like 12 hours. i felt like withdrawals from it its so good. is fermented cabbage meant to be good for u? apparently theres bacteria in it. i think the bacteria fucked with my gut ur gut controls ur body and it was trying to make me eat more of it

also i wore some jeans, a white shirt and a blue jumper over the shirt(looks old money fresh and smart asf). with a fresh skinfade and curtains. and a gold rolex. when i looked in the mirror i felt like i looked good for once

And NGL i dont think East asians problem is their height or skin colour or anything. Their main problem is being mongoloid IMO.

Idk whether theres just a bad batch of them here in UK so im just seeing the subhuman ones. But these are the richest highest class east asians that come here so idk but maybe its just the studycel nerds who come here.

But I saw white guys, indian guys, east asian guys all next to eachother. and even the indian guys were facially 100x more handsome(bar skin colour and height) cos they're caucasoid. not exaggerating at all. i was thinking to myself, like all the stuff ive been writing on looksmax isnt even propaganda, its actually real. the blackpill is real.

i think SEA are better looking than east asian. cos theyve got some of the sexy east asian features. but mixed so theyre not full wide face gook. thats why theres lots of Miss Universe winners from philippines. but never any from china, korea, japan.

and she pays £2k per month in rent for this luxury apartment. idk how the fuck shes affording this shit. she says her parents arent rich. but even the average wage in the richest cities in china is like 20-30k per year

and i thought she was joking. but she was actualyl really offended. and she started crying

and explained to me that Ching chong is something to do with chinese dynasty which is weak or something? and western people made up that word to be racist and offensive and to hurt chinese people.

and she was crying for like 15 minutes and thought that i was racist and against her or something. but i had to explain its the same as when chinese people say "alright mate?" or "bottle of water" to british people. we're only playing we just thought its like a stereotypical chinese word.

but she was adamant that i knew it was an offensive word. but i genuinely was just saying random chinese words. i felt so bad. i think she thinks people here are racist towards chinese. but honestly when people say stuff like that , they're only kidding. no one here hates asian people. people just say things like that to them to play with them. but she seems traumatised by it
Tales from mumbai

??? Aren't u indian??

Who the hell pays £2k a month in china?? Property is expensive as hell but yields are garbage, so rent us cheap af

??? Aren't u indian??

Who the hell pays £2k a month in china?? Property is expensive as hell but yields are garbage, so rent us cheap af
im white.

and shes studying in my country, UK. shes from china

Nothing more dehumanizing than fucking a girl taller than you. Brutal shit.

Crazy the only ones that fuck ugly manlets are tall ethnics. Ropefuel

• JFL
Nothing more dehumanizing than fucking a girl taller than you. Brutal shit.

Crazy the only ones that fuck ugly manlets are tall ethnics. Ropefuel
felt pretty good

how does it feel you will never have that

i thought u are gonna say she cried because ching chong means fuck your mother or sth

Pics or larp

MY JAPANESE FOID STALKER FOGS ALL CHINESE FOIDS TO DEATH

• +1
felt pretty good

how does it feel you will never have that
I'm joking tbh but I will have thst soon blud, better than that

You NT mog me to death but I got better stats from what you've said about yourself

But tbh I'm too intimidated by tall girls they'd make me feel like a bitch so indulging is actually the higher T behavior upon second thought

My apologies.

• JFL
Ah another larp thread, quite a good read. You should write fantasy novels for a living

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface and Gaygymmaxx
Ah another larp thread, quite a good read. You should write fantasy novels for a living
If he was larping it'd be less self depreciating

He really out here slaying on that Mario business, Luigi never did get any poon did he?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and lilxder2
If he was larping it'd be less self depreciating

He really out here slaying on that Mario business, Luigi never did get any poon did he?
Add 1 truth (getting heightmogged by foid) and 2 lies (everything else) and you just made up a great story

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Add 1 truth (getting heightmogged by foid) and 2 lies (everything else) and you just made up a great story
Sounds as though somebody's Mirin Mario's Massive meat

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and lilxder2
@Ai Impact we are manlet bros forever now please forgive my previous transgressions

• JFL